Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I am Anonymous2210 AKA DC1Wolfman

4 posters

Go down

Hello, I am Anonymous2210 AKA DC1Wolfman Empty Hello, I am Anonymous2210 AKA DC1Wolfman

Post by Anonymous2210 Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 am

Well, I am impressed at the introductions. I welcome you to the new world. I am grateful for the invite. Thank you. I'll do my best to make this short. LOL

I started with computers in 1984 where I worked for Getty Oil as a Roustabout/Well Puller/Operator/Electricians apprentice. I was introduced to computers by mistake actually. I was a well puller in Bakersfield, California on light duty drawing maps and I saw this awesome computer room. What a Face It had tented glass, awesome equipment and as I walked by I couldn't help myself but ask (as the rebel I have always been) can I play with that? They laughed and said "here are the maps we need you to color". About 15 minutes later, they came in and got me. They took me to this computer room and said have at it. I couldn't believe it. I sat down and found the "F" keys. Idea I started playing and discovered about 12 different computer language's. It was nothing like "logo" for you old timers. Way above Basic and into machine protocol. Assembly,binary,hex etc. etc. etc. Before DOS. I managed to bring up a "Enter New Password" option. I changed the password, didn't write it down, (you see where this is going?" Laughing and hit another "F" key changing the language. Now that is an oops. Anyway, I went home sick "wasn't feeling well" as I guess you can imagine. Scared to death is more like it. I was only 23. The next day I returned hoping it was all okay and I was quickly swarmed with questions. What did you do? We had two techs fly in from LA and work on that for 2 hours before we had to reboot the entire West Coast E&P division. Oops. Yes I actually shut down Getty Oil Production by mistake. From that moment on, I've been into computers. They actually thanked me for that. They said they thought it was fool proof. I guess you didn't have the right fool I said.

My first computer was a ColecoVision Adam. Anybody old enough to remember that? My second was a Amiga where I learned how to take what I want. 300 Baud was all that was available. I was in heaven with a 1200. BBS was my Internet. All of them. I then went to a 286, 386, 486, Pentium and who knows what I sport now. In 1995 I created American Computer Militia. Non-violent etc. etc. etc. It took 8 months to get the Governments attention. I taught them a few things about cyber attacks. Sorry to say, they know this game. I am Anonymous because I believe I can help. I see whats happening and I know what, where and why they are doing what they are doing. I don't have the answers but I do have some experience to share for mankind before we are destroyed. Anyway, that's why I am here, I hope I can help point out things maybe some have overlooked. It cant hurt. Thanks for the invite.

Scott
Anonymous2210
Anonymous2210

https://www.youtube.com/user/DC1Wolfman?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Anonymous2210 AKA DC1Wolfman Empty Re: Hello, I am Anonymous2210 AKA DC1Wolfman

Post by ravenpaige Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:58 am

Glad to have you here. OMG, 300 to 1200 Baud was heaven! I don't remember the Adam, but yes, Amiga, 286, 386...Do you remember Windows 3.1 when you had to install the TCP-IP stack just to get online?

Yes, the early BBS WERE the Internet. Working theory: we were the early Anons; we just didn't know it. (ok, duck for incoming spam attack) LOL.

So, take a look around and jump in. I'm sure you're here for a reason, but I don't think we have much time. So don't be shy.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Anonymous2210 AKA DC1Wolfman Empty Re: Hello, I am Anonymous2210 AKA DC1Wolfman

Post by Anonymous2210 Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:14 am

Some songs to help heal the soul is the best way I know to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJIk5RbIB1s&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y430vq9wI7w&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKMy5NdCqo

Enjoy

Just a fun fact, Look at my ICQ number. How many numbers? 1317833
Anonymous2210
Anonymous2210

https://www.youtube.com/user/DC1Wolfman?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:15 am

Very nice! Thanks! I had almost forgotten about Yes.

Note to Art: 'Cause it's time is time in time with your time and its news is captured...for the queen to use!

Yes: I've Seen All Good People

[I Your Move]

I've seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way
I've seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way

Take a straight and stronger course to the corner of your life
Make the white queen run so fast she hasn't got time to make you a wife

'Cause it's time is time in time with your time and
its news is captured...for the queen to use!
Move me on to any black square
Use me anytime you want
Just remember that the goal
Is for us all to capture all we want
(Move me on to any black square)

Don't surround yourself with yourself
Move on back two squares
Send an instant karma to me
Initial it with loving care
(Don't surround yourself)

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda
Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda
(Don't surround yourself with yourself)

Don't surround yourself with yourself
Move on back two squares
Send an instant karma to me
(Send an instant karma to me)
Initial it with loving care

Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda (All we are saying)
Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda (Is give peace a chance)
Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda (All we are saying)
Diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit diddit didda (Is give peace a chance

its news is captured...

[II All Good People]

I've seen all good people turn their heads each day
So satisfied I'm on my way

I've seen all good people turn their heads each day
So satisfied I'm on my way...
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malevolance Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:41 am

Very nice.
Malevolance
Malevolance

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Hey, what documentary recently used that song at the end of their film? I thought it odd, since someone was doing a cover, and I thought, Who covers a Yes tune?
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum