Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Users to Identify

3 posters

Go down

New Users to Identify Empty New Users to Identify

Post by ravenpaige Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi, we've had a couple of new users trying to join tonight, and neither do I really recognize, but others might have shared the link and might recognize them. If so, please identify so we can add them to the forum.

r3x
twilly

Note, the r3x name may be familiar to several, and was accompanied by this email:

[CONTACT] I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS SITE
From Guest To ravenpaige, Today at 1:07 am

as you may know i have unfairly ridiculed on witp and i seek a beter realm to share ideas that is more open to the truths we dismiss as a society. please respond via email if possible.

#telemachos

Sender e-mail address: cantdoxme@gmail.com

I have not tried to contact Telemachos on WITP or elsewhere, and if I had, I would not have used the r3x name.

So, I believe we're probably under a minor attack. Not a biggie if we just don't open the door. And maybe a compliment since we seem to be getting some notice.

Let me know if I'm just being paranoid.

Thanks,
ravenpaige

ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Users to Identify Empty Re: New Users to Identify

Post by The Dude Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 am

I've sent out a couple of messages to users inviting them here...but obviously I'm suspicious of r3x.

Let's let Willy in and see how things go...
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTnonymous Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:54 pm

I've updated my r3x investigation in "Concerning FFad" thread in "New Members Suggestions". I'm so going to get to the bottom of that, and soon. Time to make a throw-away email account for that business, i ain't letting a r3x imposter OR the real r3x's antagonists contaminate my IRL business, but it may be worth the risk to get him round these parts!
ARTnonymous
ARTnonymous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 am

Don't bother.

The PM wasn't sent to you personally. It was sent to the entire Admin team. 3Rx couldn't view the list of users or who are admins.

Just some guy trying to stir up shit. It's old news, and taken care of.
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum