Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, hi, hi, hi!

2 posters

Go down

Hi, hi, hi, hi! Empty Hi, hi, hi, hi!

Post by ravenpaige Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi. I'm Ravenpaige. I know no-one comes here anymore, but I do, just to escape from the craziness.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi, hi, hi, hi! Empty Re: Hi, hi, hi, hi!

Post by Cryosun Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Oh, hey- I'm writing away re-working things into a more coherent and unified presentation. I've been stuck on the chapter dealing with the current state of B2B "barter" exchanges. Boy, there are zillions of them, and B2B barter is indeed a growth industry. But it hasn't changed the world- hasn't changed the paradigm. Taxes is the killer- keeping the benefit of participating in a B2B strictly a marginal sort of thing. So I'm researching taxes, and it sucks, and I hate it, and it's taking forever. I'm trying to present a real useful theory+how-to manual, but in the end it ends up being just a manual on how-to run yourself into the brick wall of tax code. Maybe I should post the chapters up to this point. Or just do this chapter as a kind of report on the current state of B2B and leave it at that without offering solutions on how to get past this wall. But that's not what I want and it keeps me putting the project down to let the solution come. But more and more, it seems like trying to find a way to freedom without leaving the slave plantation, which is absurd.
Cryosun
Cryosun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryosun Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Hello, Forum! I don't have much to say right now- I still need to look into that TYLER information you sent, Ravenpaige. But, at any rate, Hello again, old Forum!
Cryosun
Cryosun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Welcome back! We have work to do.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum