Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi y'all! I like what you're doin'.

2 posters

Go down

Hi y'all!  I like what you're doin'. Empty Hi y'all! I like what you're doin'.

Post by Consensus Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 pm

I've been a registered SA Goon since '00 (using the name Uglycat). When 4chan declared war on Scientology, me an' a few other goons put together an sa-style forum - enturbulation.org - for anons and ex-scilons to populate. I registered as 'Consensus' in Jan of '08. I was quickly recruited into #marblecake, which was the foco that engineered the whole thing (they produced the 'message to scientology' video). I've been involved in herding cats every since.

ask me anything?

Consensus

Back to top Go down

Hi y'all!  I like what you're doin'. Empty Re: Hi y'all! I like what you're doin'.

Post by ravenpaige Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 pm

So glad to have you aboard. Maybe you can explain the ex-scilons thing.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi y'all!  I like what you're doin'. Empty Re: Hi y'all! I like what you're doin'.

Post by Consensus Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 am

Since 'Battlestar Galactica' was all the rage back in '08, and since L. Ron Hubbard was a hack sci-fi writer, and since the 'bad guys' in BSG were called 'cylons', we invented the slur 'scilon' rather than typing 'scientologist' every time we talked about them. It was immature and silly, but convenient and lulzy.

Consensus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum