Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Bond: Letter of resignation as a mod

Go down

James Bond: Letter of resignation as a mod Empty James Bond: Letter of resignation as a mod

Post by ravenpaige Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello WITP,

I have been a registered member of this site since June 15. I have watched it grow into the machine that it is today. I have made friends, enemies, and embraced the ideas of revolution with Anons all around the world, it has been a very fun and exciting experience, and I wouldn't take that back for anything.

Lately there has been a lot of drama going on, both within the community and within the mod's, and to be honest, I don't want to deal with it anymore. I have plenty on my plate in real life, and a very large operation that I am working tirelessly to organize.

The workload for being a mod is tiresome, my inbox gets filled to 100% capacity everyday, and lately I've had trouble keeping up with all the pm's and the operations while myself trying to get OP:THE STAND promoted and organized so that it could become a reality for the world to watch unfold.

So with the above things being taken into account, I announce my resignation as a Moderator on WITP. I will still try and be active on the boards, and I will still try to keep promoting Op: The Stand and will still try and help anyone who pm's me for whatever reason.

Good luck and Godspeed to you all.

-James Bond

AKA

-NWOGENIUS
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down