Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mayhem 2012 thread

2 posters

Go down

Project Mayhem 2012 thread Empty Project Mayhem 2012 thread

Post by ravenpaige Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Part of the thread. New directives:

***** #OP_11:11_PANIK_DANZ *****

To get ready for the ÜberLVLZ and to SPOT HIDDEN Project Mayhem 2012 anons in teh ÜberLVLZ CLVB,
from today to 12.21.2012 11:11, whenever it's 11:11 a.m. local time, DO THIS:

1. Program the ALARM in your wristwatch to be triggered at EVERYDAY at 11:11 sharp.
If you hear other alarms around you, you'll know you are in the presence of another PM2012 dormant cell
waiting 4 teh ÜberLVLZ.

LET'S TROLL THE SHIT OUT OF FELLOW MATRIX DRONES AROUND US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they ask you why did you program the ALARM at 11:11, EVERYDAY, INVENT A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Or give them a COMPLETELY SURREALISTIC answer:

say a PASSWORD phrase, like this:

"I have a RED PILL to take at 11:11 everyday. I have a strange feeling in my stomach.
It hurts me a little bit when I laugh."

If the person who asked you why do you set your alarm clock at 11:11 a.m. everyday is another fellow
PM2012 RAT, they will find out. Wink or slightly touch your *** LEFT EYE *** BOTH OF YOU ***.
That way you both will know that you are PM2012 RATs and can wait until a safer time to CONSPIRE. };-)

REPEAT every day at 11:11 a.m. until you spot fellow PM2012 dormant cells: your goal is
TO FIND AS MANY "THE OTHERS" AS POSSIBLE.

When you spot a fellow PM2012 RAT dormant cell, exchange emails / Facebook / Twitter.

Both of you two, PM2012 RATs, remain as stealthy as possible. DON'T SPEAK about PM2012 with
your lifetime friends UNLESS *** THEY NATURALLY FIND OUT ABOUT and RESONATE with PM2012 ***.

But WAIT until they show a POSITIVE attitude towards what PM2012 stands for.

BEEWARE of MATRIX DRONES!!! They will suspect you are onto something.
Invent EXCUSES. LIVE A LIE.

Don't tell ANYBODY about PM2012 unless the MATRIX DRONES ****** NATURALLY RESONATE ***** with
PM2012 by themselves.

Then give them a warm & lulzy welcome and remain in contact with them in STEALTH MODE:

VERY SPECIALLY, do *NOT* talk about PM2012 over email, for your girlfriend/boyfriends might
find out.

DO *NOT* TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND about PM2012 unless *THEY* independently find out
about PM2012, via coinciDANCES mostly... Don't worry, you'll know what we mean when everybody
starts to experience extreme MINDFUCKS around anything PM2012 related!!!! mwuaaahahahahahh!!
};-)

2. If you don't wear a wristband alarm clock (GOOD PERSONAL LIFE CHOICE, TO HELL WITH CLOCKS!!!!!),
then LEARN the music and the lyrics in SPANISH of the Alejandro Jodorowsky's song:

Alejandro Jodorowsky. Holy Blood - The End of the World OST theme.
Alejandro Jodorowsky. Santa Sangre - El Fin del Mundo. Canción.

EL FIN DEL MUNDO SE ACERCA YA
Toda esperanza se acabará
YA LAS SEÑALES SE ESTÁN CUMPLIENDO
Se están cumpliendo como escrito está
QUERIDO AMIGO, LIRIO TE LLAMA
No hagas duro tu corazón
RÍNDETE A LIRIO, DALE TU ALMA
Y tendrás parte en la resurrección

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=I0lEySHkqik

You can either start to sing it low at 11:11 or 11:11 P.M. sharp or to WHISTLE the melody lowly.

...or, depending on how much FEAR have you been losing lately,
as LOUD and stupidly as you feel like, of course!!! };-)

Say to people that it's a song about THE END OF THE WORLD.

They will know there might be something wrong with your head....
Depending on how FOOL and CRAZY you are prepared to look like in front of other people,
you can play the game along, and say, that you've been hearing "voices" or "messages in TV",
as flashes that look like two 11:11 numbers, or flashes with the words PM2012, or PM2012 written
very tiny in the right corner of a product placement in TV... or as an unfocused painting on a background wall...
...or you might suddenly spot the PM2012 HIVE MIND mascot, FAQU, printed in a T-SHIRT that a mainstream
young and sexy TV presenter is wearing...

...you get the idea. };-)

Or, depending of your level of FEAR to ridicule, you can actually SING IT OUT LOUD.

You'll know that you are doing progress to kill your FEARS when you realize that as time
passes by, you don't fucking care about SINGING OUT LOUD "EL FIN DEL MUNDO SE ACERCA YA"
in spanish in your workplace, neighbourhood or local church, for YOU ARE SLOWLY LOSING THE CHAINS!!

Everybody, memorize and repeat with us!

╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║(●)║ ♫
╚═══╝♪♪

EL FIN DEL MUNDO SE ACERCA YA
Toda esperanza se acabará
YA LAS SEÑALES SE ESTÁN CUMPLIENDO
Se están cumpliendo como escrito está
QUERIDO AMIGO, LIRIO TE LLAMA
NO HAGAS DURO TU CORAZÓN
RÍNDETE A LIRIO, DALE TU ALMA
Y tendrás parte en la resurrección

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=I0lEySHkqik

...hurlhurlhurlhurl...

Does anyone else find this shit scary? I sure do.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Project Mayhem 2012 thread Empty Re: Project Mayhem 2012 thread

Post by ravenpaige Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Moar:

It is ****** VERY IMPORTANT ***** that you do *** NOT *** discuss PM2012
with fellow PM2012 RATs unless you use a particular CODED GLOSSARY that we
will be revealing soon.

It's A SECRET LANGUAGE that only fellow PM2012 RATs will understand.

We will advance you just 3 words:

In the middle of a conversation, or at a big PARTY, if you want to find out
how many PM2012 RATs are around you, you can shout out loud:

*************** ANYBODY GOT A RED LIGHTER???? ***************

Of course it's a DUMBFUCK question... but you WILL know how many PM2012 RATs
are around you without anybody knowing.

THEN try to spot people touching their LEFT EYES or WINKING their
LEFT EYES at you.

Of course you might have been targetted by a fellow MATRIX DRONE.

To verify that they KNOW about PM2012, ask them the following:

***** Hey, I'm curious, what do you know about ZARATHUSTRA? *****

If they are another PM2012 RAT, they will answer you back:

***** Well, they confounded the POET with the HERO. *****

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! Another fellow PM2012 RAT.

With this PM2012 RATs Secret Language, you will be able to safely exchange
ÜberLVLZ, for it is ÜberLVLZ that feed the

FOREVER ALL-ONE QUEEN BEE in the HIVE MIND!!!!!!
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 pm

And moar (sorry)

PM2012 team main goal: to beecome FILTHY RICH.

We have conceived PM2012 as a quick means to beecome FILTHY RICH.
For we jus LuV MONEY...for in doG We TRUST, ain't it like dat? }:-)
No, *** SIRIUSly ***, otherwise PM2012 team members wouldn't bee putting 18-22hours days into this:

to BEECOME FILTHY RICH:

it's our *** ONLY *** goal here.
Well, ok... and 4 teh LVLZ.

Hmm. Maybe just not in this kind of debt based/guilt ridden kind of monetary system.

I mean, everybody knows that for a market to work it HAS to be based on MATERIAL goods, right?

Definition of RICH

1: having abundant possessions AND ESPECIALLY MATERIAL WEALTH

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rich

See? There you go! AND ESPECIALLY MATERIAL WEALTH!! PROOF! FACKT! :DDDD

C'mon! It's in the Sacred Dictionary! It *HAS* to be The ONE and ONLY semantical Truth, right? :DDD

**********************************************************************************************************************
***** Thou Shalt NOT DARE to contradict The Oh-so-Sacred Dictionary Shaper Of CONSENSUS REALITY, RIGHT? };-) *****
**********************************************************************************************************************

So, dunno, hey, how about replacing it with one that might suit our needs better?

Who knows, moar Dangerous Ideas might be about to come soon... IF ONLY FOR THE ACCOMPANYING SOUNDTRACKS, ov course!

}:-)

But hey, guise all, let's not indulge into leaking mutual genitalia here yet.
At least not until THE PHInal Bacchanalia, sure. Got your fancy-dress ball ready yet? }B-)

We first need to see if we can avoid being detained by the OH-SO-SCARY Holo-Agents-Smith-in-BLACK!! WOOOTTTT!!!! }:-DDDDD
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 pm

One last:

PM2012 team Bitcoin: 1PQFLihJDNC8axSPS3qWFmvd9eKyD4YfvC
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTnonymous Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 pm

been following this pm stuff and it is minfuck caviar... That thread (like 100 frickin pages, divided in two) is really all witp was meant to incubate... as for the pm website itself I'll leave that to those with programming skillz, which i do not, but I adore the intraquecies woven as multiple "seals" or levels into the sourcecode and as they are deciphered I am continually amazed at the poetry and sheer symbolic play... it is as if the whole system is designed intentionally by the Escaton/ Black hole at the end of time pulling history toward it... Mckenna... but until I read some of fighter's threads re: pm, I had always thought of the 2012 meme as significant, but not literal. In other words, I believed it was an excellent myth that meant to symbolize the end of linear historical consciousness and the dawning of "curvilinear time" or a cultural shift involving apocalypse and rebirth, but I did not see it being fated for any specific date or necessarily 2012. I did consider the possibility that through the sheer number of believers in the myth and the simultaneous rituals and festivals globally that the species would unintentionally WILL the change into existence yet believe ourselves to be mere witnisses to it as if Fated...

...but here's the Fighter connection... some of his explanations of this were so convincing that I began to believe the change could be intentional and "piggyback" upon the grand 2012 meme as well as orchestrate it. the pm website gives the impression of being contructed by vast civillizations, but even if it were just 3 kids in their garage, the eloquence of their mysticism and mischief, the puzzles, etc, give enough a sense of Earth-Shattering Ominous Meant-to-Be Fate that this can't help but attract true believers exponentially. I mean, just compare the pm threads on witp to any other threads- pm is clearly the chick that witp was incubating, maybe that is all it was ever intended for in the first place...

ps. Get this- the dept. of homeland security issued a warning on a variety of information technology threats including the debatable facebook attack, etc... and they actually mentioned pm!!!!!!! I am not kidding... can you imagine any authority figure reading the 100 page monstrosity thread at witp on pm and wading through miles of esoteric trollish mysticism? I mean, this goes into Alan Moore and Artists as shamans and prophecy and whatnot... haha they'll need a "Department of Mystical Arts Defense" if they keep trying to interpret this stuf haha. Very Happy

But seriosuly, End of teh Wurld:

ARTnonymous
ARTnonymous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:14 pm

I have continued to watch the PM thread. And yes, I actually read through all some 100+ pages (although I didn't watch all the videos).

I did know about the DHS PR; that was part of what made me decide to read the whole thread...that and I was trying to piece together the whole Telemachos/Jake Sulley/PM/WWP connection. So I guess that's my motto: First we research, then we speak.

I'm not entirely convinced that WITP was created FOR PM, mainly because I can't envision either Mavendetta or First Monkey being motivated to join that kind of mindfuck. But I could be wrong.

Nevertheless, I do believe PM at least saw an open opportunity with WITP.

Recent developments were that Caveman decided (who knows why?) to move the PM threads into the batcave. That decision was overridden by Hijacked, who moved it back until "he could read the entire thread and evaluate."

Meanwhile, the PM website disappeared, at least for a while.

I love a good mystery, but I'm still in the dark on this one.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Project Mayhem 2012 thread Empty Like a Phoenix

Post by ravenpaige Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:19 am

Wow! Who made this video? PM2012. It lives.

ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 am

I need to add here that the video above makes use of the "All Good People" tune (originally a Yes song) that was posted by one of our members a while back. So, I never understand synchronicity when it happens, but I do take note.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTnonymous Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 pm

• Can we grab the entire PM thread and archive it here in the WITP Captures forum along with the rest of the salvaged material?

• I would go through the chore of actually copy + pasting each fucking post, but I'm assuming there's a way to grab the entire thread and move it as one peice of data??

• If no one feels that's worth it, please give me some instructions how that works or a link to a walkthrough?

• wicked!
ARTnonymous
ARTnonymous
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Art,
Guess I should have known you'd be posting because you've been on my mind. Don't understand how that works either, but it's good to hear from you.

Copying threads...the best way is to "reply" to a post, then copy the code and paste it here. It takes forever. You can also just "drag" through an entire page of posts and highlight, then copy and paste, but that doesn't get any links or videos that are embedded in the code.

The PM2012 threads (there are 2 at WITP) are massive. This is a huge undertaking.

I have some of the PM source code (from the sites) saved elsewhere (here locally or on Google docs). I'm a pack rat. I save everything. I can upload those if you want or share the Google Docs.

More to come on another thread, I think. Things are getting dicey. Do you follow the web bot guys? http://www.fifthorderhouse.com/

Interesting concept: We're all a little psychic. So develop a web bot that deciphers what our "psychic" selves are predicting online. Interesting stuff. They've been at it since 2001.

I *really* don't want to copy all the PM2012 threads myself, but I'll help. Any other volunteers? This has certainly been a quirky thing. Still not sure what to make of it, and still not sure if I like it. But I did really like the video I posted.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum