Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe not everything needs to be Anonymous

2 posters

Go down

Maybe not everything needs to be Anonymous Empty Maybe not everything needs to be Anonymous

Post by The Dude Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 am

Maybe some mainstream activism is all that's needed.

For me, the solution is simple. Making money from money is evil. Money was meant to facilitate transactions/bartering. Catherine Austin Fitts has described the modern economy as a leach economy, and she's right. Bankers leach off the rest of society. Imagine a world where no one was allowed to profit from the creation or use of money....

http://slowmoney.org/
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maybe not everything needs to be Anonymous Empty Re: Maybe not everything needs to be Anonymous

Post by Malevolance Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 pm

We have before us a great task, brought upon us by our forefathers. Faught for by every great president in our history. What our military believes they fight and die for. What J.F.K. tried to warn us of just before he was assasinated. Boycot the banks! It will take sacrifice. Our forefather's knew this. They said it plainly and without shame. Everyone who established this country risked their lives, and many more gave their lives for the freedom that comes from boycotting the banks that rule governments around the world. Now the banks have won because WE have let them. Because of our desire for comfort and ease in life we have allowed all who saught to bring us freedom from tyrany, freedom from opression, freedom from slavery, freedom from debt, freedom from the corrupt banking system to die invane. So what do we do? Do we continue to exchange our freedom for an easy way out? Or do we fight to death for freedom? I say "give me freedom or give me death" What is your choice?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/What-Did-I-Miss-In-The-News-While-Ive-Been-Asleep/164004003683350
Malevolance
Malevolance

Back to top Go down