Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the b/aserment bitch!

Go down

Welcome to the b/aserment bitch! Empty Welcome to the b/aserment bitch!

Post by ravenpaige Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:38 pm

All Aboard the Fail/b/oat! Set Sail for Fail! Sailing on an Ocean of Piss.

Ok faggots,

Let's make some things clear about the /b/asement.

This is the place where shitty threads go to die.

This is the one place on WhatIsThePlan where you are allowed to troll/flame/be a shitcock/do a barrel roll (not really, it's always the best solution).

Don't fuck this up. No posting of dox, no encouraging acts of violence or any illegal activity.

If you see someone fucking up, upstairs, feel free to call them out. This is how an Anon forum keeps itself free of shitcocks.

Also, this board is not for creating serious bsns threads. It's where shitty serious threads go to die. Create a srs bsns thread on this board, and we'll all laugh at you.

Another point of clarification: No one and nothing is safe from trolling on the /b/ board. Especially not mods and admins. We must be egofags to want to moderate and be in charge, or some shit like that. Mods = Fags.

Lastly, you users need to take ownership of this board, and take the lead in trolling. I'm gonna get pretty damn pissed if I'm the only one trolling, and if that happens for too long, I'll just lock all the threads on this board.

Last edited by Fighter From a Distance on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum