Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real Anonymii?

4 posters

Go down

The real Anonymii? Empty The real Anonymii?

Post by ravenpaige Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm

A couple of interesting videos posted on WITP today

Ok, these are LONG and someone annoying to read, but one thing I found interesting was the mention of this site http://www.halfpasthuman.com

And especially this page on the site http://www.halfpasthuman.com/a_nony_mooz.html

Ok, I had never heard anyone on WITP mention HalfPastHuman before, and I know I've never mentioned it, but I have read the site off and on for a few years, although more often read a site about investing that occassionally refers to HalfPastHuman. http://www.urbansurvival.com

So, is this just an example of how everything ends up being connected somehow, or is there something more to this? Any thoughts?

For the record, I'm pretty much non-religious myself, so I'm not looking at this from a "holy wars" perspective (although, perhaps that could be possible), but I do know that religion has been used as a pretty powerful tool throughout the centuries.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

The real Anonymii? Empty Re: The real Anonymii?

Post by The Dude Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 pm

OMG this makes my head hurt. Everywhere's a conspiracy...

I really like the work of Jordan Maxwell, and he says almost the exact same things, but in the opposite direction. I guess this means you have to go in with your eyes open and BS detector set to high.
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malevolance Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:10 am

What I see here is someone who noticed that something seems very wrong with the Plan. I can say that they are far off on the Illuminati and One World Order Theory. I have seen the documents and the U.N. has a plan in place for One World Order and this is not part of it, nor do they need it to be. The Illuminati has two different sects. One that is basically like us, trying to spread change through the system subtly and in a sneaky manner. The other is one who means to use those same tactics to overtake the world and control population.

What Is The Plan has nothing to do with the Illuminati. But it is also far from being anything Anonymous is about. Whatever it may have been in the past, whatever it's goal use to be, What Is The Plan .Org supports the current government system and even thinks and behaves like officials within the government.
I don't trust it, I want nothing to do with it. I can't prove to anyone else what I have proved to myself because I allowed my excitement to get away from me and I jumped the gun. But I will get others to find proof for me showing one way or the other if they are in fact FBI or just useless tools that fucked up the whole thing.
Or, I may just take the time to effectly infiltrate their system and get the proof I need myself to determine one way or another which is true and which is not. If I find hard evidence I will present it. If I find that I am wrong I will present that. But one thing you can be sure of. If I find that What Is The Plan.ORg is in fact FBI it will be removed in a way that it cannot come back up. At least not how it is.
What Is The Plan.Org will have to be based outside of U.N. and E.U. jurisdiction. It will also have to respect the ideas and foundations of Anonymous. Furthermore it will have to allow anonymity to it's members and free speach will be imparitive. Moderators will have to be people who have no desire to control the outcome of the thing... If it is not FBI, then perhapse we can do as you suggested and simply infiltrate it and take it over and make it into what it is suppose to be.
Malevolance
Malevolance

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:22 am

Something I posted at WITP about the 'truth' of something...

AnonGirl wrote:Okay. So Bush starts the second Iraq War. Let's say his motivations Oil and profits for his corporate buddies.

So he talks to the generals about the importance of securing oil. They understand that. But they also understand the importance of strategic security and what's necessary in wars. Oil or not, you have to defeat an army.

Then soldiers are recruited and told they're fighting terrorism, or fighting for freedom.

So, now we're at war. Why? What's the true reason?

Well...the guys on the ground are fighting for freedom and anti-terrorism. Their actions will reflect these beliefs....and this is what they will tell the people the meet in Iraq.

The generals want to conserve their forces and secure oil, so their actions reflect those goals. Simple enough.

Bush wants the oil. His actions reflect that goal. But the actions of the troops are only very loosely tied to that goal. If a soldier is faced with saving lives or saving an oil pump, they'll likely go for the lives. Because they're working from a moral center of spreading freedom.

So. What's happening in Iraq? What's the True story? The Truth depends very much on who you talk to. We can look at outcomes, and try in infer the truth, but we only end up with opinions. But it's absolutely True for the soldier on the ground, working from their moral understanding, that they're doing their best to help spread freedom. Unfortunately, the main tool the solider is given is the gun. If they were building schools and hospitals, they'd be doing a better job. Ask any soldier, and they'll agree with that.

So, there are three subjective Truths here (Bush, generals, and soldiers), and one set of objective facts (the outcome). To say it's True that we went into Iraq for oil is totally wrong. To say BUSH wanted to go into Iraq for oil may be true, but we can't ever really see his real motivation unless he tells us, and even then he has a subconscious that may have influenced him. So we're stuck with theories (beliefs).

So we can look at the outcome, and see that spreading freedom hasn't worked, and for most soldiers, we failed in that regard. Maybe they were able to help the people there, and can take consolation in that. For the generals, the security zone has been a limited success. For Bush? Who knows. I don't really care, to be honest. Maybe he honestly thought he was spreading freedom, and was convinced of that by Cheney. Maybe Cheney just saw an opportunity, and utilized Bush's march for 'freedom'.

Point is, this is a great example of how Truth is extremely slippery, and we need to be careful.
http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t1018p15-defining-our-terms-opinion-vs-fact-vs-truth#8391

Bottom line is that different people/groups at different levels of action/understanding will behave in different ways, with different outcomes. Certainly there are parts of that video that are pretty accurate, but others that just don't make sense for people here, on the ground.

But yes, I'm pretty distrustful of WITP, and WWP, and Anonymous as an entity now (Can't tell if trolling or just stupid). This is why I've argued so many times, that for real revolution or change to occur, it has to come from within oneself.
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryosun Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 am

Yeah... WITP=WTFH? As a new guy drawn to WITP as a place where freedom strategies might be discussed, imagine my surprise and befuddlement. Over half the topics over there are basically telling the protesters to STFU. And the discussion is dominated by about 5 guys who all take turns telling everyone else to go back to the cotton fields, back to the salt mines, go back to sleep, get a life, etc. Then they cry "repression" when the mods tell them to to stop insulting name calling and insulting people. They argue out both sides of their mouth, first- you are free, this is the land of the free and then- the cops have a right to do their job and it's their discression the cops are the outnumbered underdogs and the protesters shouldn't be causing so much trouble. They cannot be drawn in to discussing the bad behavior of the bankers and corporations. Freedom fighters they most definitely are not. I get so angry I just have to put the thing down. So they win- WITP is their turf. They must be getting paid to do that job- I certainly don't have time to dominate all the topics- I work 58 hours a week at my job they keep telling me to go back to.
Cryosun
Cryosun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Oh my. Unfortunately, that pretty much sums it up. But unfortunately, there are still many videos out there pointing people to that URL, so I keep trying to go and find serious people and direct them here or elsewhere before they get too discouraged and give up entirely.

The Dude says he won't be going to Agora either, whenever they get that live. I'm still not sure, but I'm afraid if all the trolls go there too, it will be no different.

I've still been trying to follow your econ/alt currency posts, so you have at least one fan. I do hope you'll stay around. Maybe we can build something here.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:58 am

I can't see Agora as anything but a distraction to funnel enthusiasm into pointless direction. And how will they keep the trolls out? Seriously?

The guy setting it up is named Hijaq. C'mon. It doesn't get any clearer than that.

Regardless of which group it is, clear, rational discussion, debate, and research is just not gonna happen. Maybe they'll be able to get organized there...we'll see. But I'm not hopeful.

If you're serious about being part of a movement, you're already part of the discussion at the Occupy forums. That's the center of things now.
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryosun Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Wouldn't it be possible to run a forum with the hive-mind as the admin? Instead of some admin-boss banhammering folks as per his/her will, couldn't the forum have a like/dislike button on each post and also on individuals? That way the trolls get voted down to the bottom of the priority heap even if they post constantly. Of course, agencies bent on disrupting things could still use many people making many identities to vote things the other way, but at least they would have to use more than just a couple of guys.
Cryosun
Cryosun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryosun Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I've been working on my latest post over on the alternative currencies thread for the last few days. I've had a few false starts. But this is good exercise to get my ideas straight and consistent, which they not always are. But I found this (looking for something else to help express one particular concept) and had to post it here. Dig this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9EI2PrDpmw
Cryosun
Cryosun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks so much for the link. I've already sent it along to a couple of others I've been talking with here. I think this is pretty close to what I've been envisioning (although he says it much better)!
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum