Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's with Sabu? And Internet shutdown on 3/31?

2 posters

Go down

What's with Sabu? And Internet shutdown on 3/31? Empty What's with Sabu? And Internet shutdown on 3/31?

Post by ravenpaige Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 pm

So, sorry, been away for a while. I had to change computers and then I forgot my password here. I really hate it when I've got to hack back into my own account cause I lost the password...LOL!

So, what's thoughts on all the Sabu drama? Is/was he a triple agent? What's with the timing? Why would the FBI reveal now? And does this have anything to do with the upcoming 3/31 shut down the Internet date?

Personally, I'm sad about Sabu. Followed him on Twitter for quite a while... But something with the timing and all really bothers me, and I can't figure it out. Any thoughts?

Oh, and just in case somebody does figure out and decide how to take down the DNS servers, might be a good idea to ping your favorite sites and take down the IPs. Who knows what might happen? Always good to be prepared.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's with Sabu? And Internet shutdown on 3/31? Empty Re: What's with Sabu? And Internet shutdown on 3/31?

Post by The Dude Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:13 am

Sorry I didn't jump in on this before the due date.

Never bought the shutdown thing for a second. It's counter productive, and isn't targeted.

Also, when I first heard about it, I couldn't find any mention of it on @YourAnonNews, so I didn't take it seriously.

A few of the infosec guys did take is seriously, and to me, that's the joke. I don't get the sense that they have a very good idea of what Anonymous is, or how it works.
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's with Sabu? And Internet shutdown on 3/31? Empty Re: What's with Sabu? And Internet shutdown on 3/31?

Post by ravenpaige Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Hey, good to hear from ya!

Yeah, we are all Anonymous. And we like the Internet.

Hell, what a year! Hope all is well.

Write when you find work!
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 pm

ravenpaige wrote:Hey, good to hear from ya!

Yeah, we are all Anonymous. And we like the Internet.

Hell, what a year! Hope all is well.

Write when you find work!

Ok, well I'm responding again. I suppose this forum is about dead, but I wanted to give an update, nonetheless.

Occupy has been growing, having a lot of growing pains though. Locally, we have an op coming up this week against Monsanto, and in solidarity with Willie Nelson, who's playing at a local venue.

Personally, I have people dying all around me. Really. I'd say I'm in a war zone, but no, it's not that random. Just many people _I_ know who are dying. A good friend of mine died last week (colon cancer). I have an ex who's dying of lung cancer, expected to go pretty soon here.

I guess this would all be pretty depressing (and yes, it IS depressing), except there's another side to it. How we handle death, or the knowledge of impending death. Both these people I know/have known chose to face death very subbornly...or maybe defiantly. That's not easy, I suspect, but good role models for me.

So, here's to you all--whoever's reading, whoever may read. YeeeHah! As long as there is life, there is no death!
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum