Red_Envy Here

Go down

Red_Envy Here

Post by Red_Envy on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 am

I'll just put my agenda in the open here:

I want the government to be eaten by the people so that they eventually become nothing more than facilitators for the people's actions. Not because of any injustice done to me, but because I fear what will happen in the future if they are not checked. I see injustice all around and an apathetic approach to it, which enrages me. However I acknowledge that this is the world I live in and will have to live in in order to survive, so I'm torn between changing the world and trying to thrive in the current one.

I also have the unsubstantiated feeling that the world will undergo massive, irreversible change within the next two years, and see it as a deadline.

My policy for posting is to not do it unless I can contribute something significant to the conversation, hence my low post count on WITP.

I hope to use this site to have intelligent discussions and make plans without noise, potentially using ideas here to rally OPs for WITP. (I'm not going to namedrop the site, of course.)

I don't like that this has to be done in relative secrecy, but it isn't harming anyone and we might actually make some progress.

Red_Envy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red_Envy Here

Post by The Dude on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:31 am

Hey Red Envy,

Glad to have you aboard.

Right now the forum is basically invite only. It's just a place where we can get away from the trolls and noise of WITP and get our heads together. We don't really expect it to grow into something more than a staging area for things we'd like to see happen at WITP. But if WITP is unable to succeed, we'll have this place to fall back on.

If you think someone should join us, just make a post about it, and if we can agree, then we'll go for it. Right now, we're debating FFaD....
The Dude
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malevolance on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Well said.
Malevolance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content