Active Research: What are the Goals of Anonymous?

Go down

Active Research: What are the Goals of Anonymous?

Post by Malevolance on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 pm

The entire purpose of Anonymous is to put an end to all of these plans by putting an end to the Global Banking System and an end to Censorship and bring free and open access to information.

This is something I have been supporting for over 10 years now. I have been doing everything I can to boycot banks and learn more about what is really going on with all of this for over 10 years. Anonymous was a sigh of relief for me. Now, I'm not the only one! I do find it dissapointing that many people do not even understand the goal of Anonymous or why that goal is even in place. But, that is something that should be expected. The goal here is not to improve the current economy. The goal is to illiminate the entire central banking system and it's currency from our planet! As long as it exists we can never have security of a free and independent future for us or our future generations. And simply using a credit union will not accomplish this. At best, using a credit union will only slow down the goal of the Central Banks. And not by much.

Therefore, the goal is to set up a system, in our personal lives, where we don't even need jobs or money. Many people do not have the capability for this. Many people do. Farms. Livestock. Crops. WIndmills, Watermills. Water wells. Fishing ponds. Log Cabbins. All built upon land bought with silver. Protected behind a tax exempt church charity built upon that land that does not take funding from any government agency.

The goal is not to crash the economy. It is to rip the control of the economy out of the hands of the Central and World Banks. To bring people together. To bring back freedom of speach. To bring back freedom of information:

"The Plan is now live, Phase 1 Initiated. War against the system" https://youtu.be/j_9T1SPJXRI The end of this video discusses the need to invest in gold and silver, produce your own food, etc...

"What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!" https://youtu.be/gP9q61Fjlqo Notice the Lion That is the World and what the chains around it say! Vaccines, censorship, Police State, Global Banks etc...

"Anonymous; This is what our freedom has become" https://youtu.be/NNsdN5lRbqg A video about our police state

Anonymous declairs war on the system https://youtu.be/ET4Ki5Tr_CQ

"Anonymous to the machine: you will rust and die from the blood of our hearts." [url=https://youtu.be/9TG4RTwctlw]https://youtu.be/9TG4RTwctlw [/url]This Video is about coming together and being compassionate towards eachother.
Malevolance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Active Research: What are the Goals of Anonymous?

Post by Malevolance on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 pm

This is a post directly from the welcome page of the A99 Forum

It’s time to mobilize and aggressively move
on common sense political reforms.
We’ve had enough of…
■The Two-Party Oligarchy
■Big Government
■Big Corporate Power
■The Concentration of Power
It’s time to…
■Decentralize
■Create New Political Parties
■Restore the Rule of Law
The economic top one-tenth of one percent of the global population has launched an economic war on us. They are hoarding $39 Trillion in investible wealth, not counting the vast sums they have hidden in offshore accounts. In the United States, we now have the highest and most severe inequality of wealth in our nation’s history. While there is a record number of American citizens currently living paycheck to paycheck, in debt, unemployed, underemployed, without healthcare, on food stamps and in poverty, as our society is breaking down, global bankers have taken our tax dollars and given themselves all-time record-breaking bonuses. The same people who destroyed our economy have been rewarded with trillions of dollars in national wealth. It is now evident that both political parties and all three branches of government, along with the mainstream corporate media, have been bought off by a global economic elite.
As a broad-based network representing people across the political spectrum, we are working together to reach common ground and fight for pivotal political reforms. As long as the economy and government are rigged in favor of the top economic 0.1%, we will all lose.
Here’s a general outline of our common ground platform:
■Enforce RICO Laws
■Break Up the Big Banks
■End the Fed
■Break Up the Mainstream Media
■Shut the Revolving Door
■End Closed Door Lobbying
■Increase Government Transparency
■End Corporate Personhood
■Amend Campaign Finance
■Verify All Votes
■Investigate War Profiteers
■Investigate War Crimes
■End the Wars
■Reopen the 9/11 Investigation
■Restore Civil Liberties
■Uphold the Constitution
■Clean Air, Water & Food
■Reduce Healthcare Costs, Profiteering
■Make Healthcare a Human Right
■Improve Education For All, Reduce Costs
■Reform Prison System
■Reform Drug Laws
■Immigration Reform
■Rebuild Infrastructure
■Protect Internet Freedom
■Empower States’ Rights
■End Corporate Welfare
■Raise Taxes on Richest 0.1%
■Reduce Taxes for 99%
These are the core common ground issues that we must urgently rally around and support. Unless we organize and take decisive action, we will all suffer the consequences of our collective inaction. Any politician who does not urgently move on these issues must be voted out of office and replaced by people who will aggressively fight on these fronts.
Malevolance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 am

Hey, you found A99? Great!
ravenpaige
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:53 am

I like all of this, but there's one tricky element, and it's not new. IT's that nature of money, and capital.

Marx pointed out that capital is mobile, while labor is not.

The traditional argument is that by ending corporate welfare, corporations (or the money behind them) will go elsewhere.

So, End the Fed is fine, but we've got to make sure there's serious monetary reform, and the end of capital as an end in itself. As long as 'hot money' exists, there's going to be problems.
The Dude
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 am

The Dude wrote:Marx pointed out that capital is mobile, while labor is not.

Ok, I admit that I haven't read much of Marx, so perhaps this comment to come is just naive, but in today's global economy, doesn't it just come down to this: who controls the currency and the flow of capital/money?

I've been knocking this around for a while in my head, so I'll just put it here. What if the people were able to create their own world currency? I mean, this may be really oversimplified, but what if we all just agreed to stop using any other currency, and instead traded in the People's currency (or whatever you want to call it)?

In the end, isn't currency/money just whatever we all agree to trust? Doesn't it end up being that thing/item/system that we believe will be most likely to retain its value over time and over distance? So if we all agreed to exchange acorns, oak trees would suddenly become very valuable, and the owners of those trees very powerful.

Is labor not mobile? Well, with the advent of the internet, I would argue that some labor HAS become mobile. Isn't that part of the perceived problem, and the reason why web designers and programmers have suddenly become worth a dime a dozen? But if there were a way to make all labor more mobile, would we eventually come to a balance point where all boats were lifted? Or would that simply make capital and its control even more powerful and subject to corruption?
ravenpaige
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:22 am

ravenpaige wrote:
The Dude wrote:Marx pointed out that capital is mobile, while labor is not.

Ok, I admit that I haven't read much of Marx, so perhaps this comment to come is just naive, but in today's global economy, doesn't it just come down to this: who controls the currency and the flow of capital/money?

I've been knocking this around for a while in my head, so I'll just put it here. What if the people were able to create their own world currency? I mean, this may be really oversimplified, but what if we all just agreed to stop using any other currency, and instead traded in the People's currency (or whatever you want to call it)?
Sure!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_currency

In Canada, we have Canadian Tire (similar to Home Depot) money. For awhile, you could spend it other places than just Canadian Tire. You can donate it, and it will be happily accepted .

ravenpaige wrote:In the end, isn't currency/money just whatever we all agree to trust? Doesn't it end up being that thing/item/system that we believe will be most likely to retain its value over time and over distance? So if we all agreed to exchange acorns, oak trees would suddenly become very valuable, and the owners of those trees very powerful.
Yep. Money is really a proxy for labor, and can be considered a future claim on labor. If you haven't seen it yet, you should really check out The Money Fix.

ravenpaige wrote:Is labor not mobile? Well, with the advent of the internet, I would argue that some labor HAS become mobile. Isn't that part of the perceived problem, and the reason why web designers and programmers have suddenly become worth a dime a dozen? But if there were a way to make all labor more mobile, would we eventually come to a balance point where all boats were lifted? Or would that simply make capital and its control even more powerful and subject to corruption?
Labor's not really mobile. It's easy to move your investment capital to China, but it's hard for a community to move where the new factory is. I'm a person who 'mobilized' to Asia because there's more jobs here.

I think one of the big 'myths' is that a service-based economy is sustainable. In order to survive, you need resources, and to create value (from primary industries like farming or mining, to secondary industries like manufacturing and production). Service industries support primary and secondary industries, but I think in the long run, you've got to have real value. You can't make it from moving dollar bills around. We're starting to see that now: the US traded a trillion dollar bills around for their resources and production.

Somehow, our society came to view primary and secondary industries as low-class and without value or merit. Only 'educated' jobs have value (funny thing is many of them don't actually produce real value, in the end).

That fundamental indoctrination is going to have to change.
The Dude
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down