Tag Team Bullying as Censorship

Go down

Tag Team Bullying as Censorship

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Time after time, on any thread that approaches or touches issues of the mechanisms and agents of control in this society, there are a group of members who I consistently see harrassing, bullying and misleading people. These people ask for DOX like a broken record, yet ignore links or facts that prove that we are controlled and manipulated on every level of our lives, and find the one or two suspect or crackpot links to shoot down the idea.

THEN, these few people bump and move the threads, they cite "the community", saying that if the idea doesn't resonate with the community, it deserves relegation. BUT, 3 or 4 people (usually the same people) whining, ignoring facts, misleading, being patronising etc, does not constitute a community.

The openess of this site has allowed it to become infested with agents of control, who are using the ideals of the community to keep it uninformed.

You know who you are. You will not win. You mean as little to your masters as we do. They will bury you in the same lime-pit in which they bury us. Wake up.

Wake up.

UVPlatypus

UVPlatypus
Anonymous

Posts: 215
Join date: 2011-07-12
Post n°2
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
UVPlatypus on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 am
Any specific examples you're talking about?

I guess this is technically me screaming "DOX!" at you, but I do want to see what you're talking about.


=========================================
Signatures are stupid. I won't make one.

Wait. Oops.

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°3
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am
OP, this is the problem. In a thread where you're complaining that you're being "bullied" and "censored" for not showing proper evidence, you are not showing proper evidence that you are being "bullied" or "censored".

You have to provide credible evidence and demonstrate how they support your case. Otherwise no one can know what to think.

Approach these threads where you're trying to convince people of any particular topic of corruption as a court case. You have to present legal or scientific evidence, not just an article on some website somewhere.


Hijaqd

Hijaqd
Anonymous

Posts: 390
Join date: 2011-06-15
Location: Region VII
Post n°4
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Hijaqd on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 am
Welcome to the internet!

But you are looking at it in a slightly skewed angle, you're seeing it as picked on or even cyber-bullied by trolls.

Instead might I suggest that they are just making you work a little harder to make a much more solid case, part of the evolution of a theory towards fact, taking it from speculation to obvious fact.

Just as you will express that they need to have an open mind in order to accept what you are presenting, so should you also be open minded to the possibility that the case or theory espoused may not be valid, it doesn't need to be taken too personal if something does get invalidated it means you have more time to dedicate to the next theory until more facts or studies come in to help validate the previous theory.

And in closing, you aren't going to please everyone all the time, so you shouldn't expect to.


=========================================
Cui bono? Latin - "To whose benefit?"

Operation: Occupy Wall Street / US Days of Rage

[Guide] I'm New Here, What Do I Do? (New User FAGS) | | To Educate and Inspire! -- 1999 Battle In Seattle - How to protest

Human Resources - Social Engineering in the 21st Century | | Forum COINTELPRO Techniques

poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°5
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
poporella on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:07 am
@telemachos

The thing is, threads where evidence seem to be insufficient are just attacked, instead memebers should participate to lurk for more evidence.

E.G:

1. i posted a journalist report about war crimes in Lybia in nighingales thread.
Comment from a user, "thats no dox." sure its no doxx, its a journalist report, i know this myself.
But, comon that reseach if you count 1+1 together about what has been revealed so far about Lybia is selfexplanatory. Sure we need more evidence i dont question this.

But instead to help to get a sound collection of evidence, still people ask for dox or say gtfo.
People are ignorant when they post dox or gtfo, they are not able to count 1+1 together, not able to read between the lines to form a pictuere. or they are not willing to invest any time, but enough time to shit criticizm in the corner and leave. with that attitude they kill the working spirit of a swarm.

I think that is what op here criticize, the ignorant wiseacring ego of users here, that stomp on bad but also good attempts to present a problem, killing teamspirit with that useless comment.

2. once i posted right under an open post a dox to back ops claim - and still it was moved to /b though dox were added, and that douchbag responded to me " u mad, you see any dox in op?"

PS: havent read any of ops threads, and that does not count, the method of bitchy criticists counts.


=========================================
OP: exploit fraudulent health care politics & illegal business of the medical industrial sector
What Makes The System Stronger What Weakens It
Understanding The Modern Monetary Theory
The Natural Economic Order
History Must Not Repeat
General Operations 2 Guideline

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°6
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:11 am
Please don't make the mistake of thinking I am some ego-bound suburban teen bitching about my own posts.

THIS is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.



poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°7
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
poporella on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 am
music wrote:
Please don't make the mistake of thinking I am some ego-bound suburban teen bitching about my own posts.

THIS is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.




whats the problem there. The only problem i see is that it is in conspiracy though its a fact that
1. water in most US states is flouridized and 2. that flouride has no function in our body.


Edit:
BlazingBuddist wrote:
Moved to General Conspiracy.

We require more evidence that harmful levels of Fluorine are being put into water supplies. Thankyou


Ok this is not right, cause there are no harmful levels of flouridine, every molecule is toxic, cause we have no use for it, its just poisoning...so the mod claims to know how much flouridine is harmful and how much not...

that what i critiziced on cavemens quality markers aswell, cause they were anything else than objective.

Thats another prove of it!
OP is right here!


=========================================
OP: exploit fraudulent health care politics & illegal business of the medical industrial sector
What Makes The System Stronger What Weakens It
Understanding The Modern Monetary Theory
The Natural Economic Order
History Must Not Repeat
General Operations 2 Guideline

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°8
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 am
poporella wrote:
music wrote:
Please don't make the mistake of thinking I am some ego-bound suburban teen bitching about my own posts.

THIS is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.




whats the problem there. The only problem i see is that it is in conspiracy though its a fact that
1. water in most US states is flouridized and 2. that flouride has no function in our body.


The problem is that there are certain members who come back to the thread with the express purpose of discrediting the idea that fluoride is a control and disempowerment mechanism that causes exponentially more harm than good; who ignore creditable sources altogether, honing in on one erroneous link for example. This investment of time and selective vision smacks of vested interest to me.

The action of placing it in the "crackpot" conspiracy section is in itself a mechanism of control and discredit.


cK_6eez

cK_6eez
Anonymous

Posts: 779
Join date: 2011-07-07
Post n°9
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
cK_6eez on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:48 am
music wrote:
poporella wrote:
music wrote:
Please don't make the mistake of thinking I am some ego-bound suburban teen bitching about my own posts.

THIS is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.




whats the problem there. The only problem i see is that it is in conspiracy though its a fact that
1. water in most US states is flouridized and 2. that flouride has no function in our body.


The problem is that there are certain members who come back to the thread with the express purpose of discrediting the idea that fluoride is a control and disempowerment mechanism that causes exponentially more harm than good; who ignore creditable sources altogether, honing in on one erroneous link for example. This investment of time and selective vision smacks of vested interest to me.

The action of placing it in the "crackpot" conspiracy section is in itself a mechanism of control and discredit.

okay now i dont see why it even would be conspiracy when everyone knows it in there, i just have a question though do they add it to bottle water ?


=========================================



Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°10
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:54 am
music wrote:
poporella wrote:
music wrote:
Please don't make the mistake of thinking I am some ego-bound suburban teen bitching about my own posts.

THIS is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.




whats the problem there. The only problem i see is that it is in conspiracy though its a fact that
1. water in most US states is flouridized and 2. that flouride has no function in our body.


The problem is that there are certain members who come back to the thread with the express purpose of discrediting the idea that fluoride is a control and disempowerment mechanism that causes exponentially more harm than good; who ignore creditable sources altogether, honing in on one erroneous link for example. This investment of time and selective vision smacks of vested interest to me.

The action of placing it in the "crackpot" conspiracy section is in itself a mechanism of control and discredit.


hey if its in general conspiracy most of us wont bother but the problem is most of yall wanna put this in general discussion and have all alex jones and david icke links and it makes us looks bad
also my stepfather has a masters degree in chemical eingineering and i actually asked him about this bc i'd seen it so much he says it is way over-hyped as they dont put near enough in the water to cause damage

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°11
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 am
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
music wrote:
poporella wrote:
music wrote:
Please don't make the mistake of thinking I am some ego-bound suburban teen bitching about my own posts.

THIS is an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about.




whats the problem there. The only problem i see is that it is in conspiracy though its a fact that
1. water in most US states is flouridized and 2. that flouride has no function in our body.


The problem is that there are certain members who come back to the thread with the express purpose of discrediting the idea that fluoride is a control and disempowerment mechanism that causes exponentially more harm than good; who ignore creditable sources altogether, honing in on one erroneous link for example. This investment of time and selective vision smacks of vested interest to me.

The action of placing it in the "crackpot" conspiracy section is in itself a mechanism of control and discredit.


hey if its in general conspiracy most of us wont bother but the problem is most of yall wanna put this in general discussion and have all alex jones and david icke links and it makes us looks bad
also my stepfather has a masters degree in chemical eingineering and i actually asked him about this bc i'd seen it so much he says it is way over-hyped as they dont put near enough in the water to cause damage


Links to peer-reviewed scientific journals have nothing to do with Icke or Jones, you obviously are talking about something you haven't properly looked at.

I also have a science degree, many people do. Chemical engineering does not make you an expert on toxicology, medicine or the human energetic field. In fact, the very nature and application of chemical engineering predjudices your uncle's view on this (no disrespect to you or him).

Caveman

Caveman
Anonymous

Posts: 1635
Join date: 2011-06-19
Location: Plato's Cave
Post n°12
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Caveman on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 am
poporella wrote:
Ok this is not right, cause there are no harmful levels of flouridine, every molecule is toxic, cause we have no use for it, its just poisoning...so the mod claims to know how much flouridine is harmful and how much not...

that what i critiziced on cavemens quality markers aswell, cause they were anything else than objective.

Thats another prove of it!
OP is right here!




I don't even know what to say to these people anymore.

music wrote:
I also have a science degree...


In what?


=========================================
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

Permafrost

Permafrost
Anonymous

Posts: 905
Join date: 2011-08-05
Post n°13
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Permafrost on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 am
Caveman wrote:




I don't even know what to say to these people anymore.


I laugh dismissively at them. Feel free to try it sometime.


=========================================
-The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Polo

Polo
Anonymous

Posts: 113
Join date: 2011-08-09
Post n°14
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Polo on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:11 am
Caveman wrote:
I don't even know what to say to these people anymore.


Let me handle it. I've worked with retards for years.

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°15
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:12 am
Caveman wrote:
poporella wrote:
Ok this is not right, cause there are no harmful levels of flouridine, every molecule is toxic, cause we have no use for it, its just poisoning...so the mod claims to know how much flouridine is harmful and how much not...

that what i critiziced on cavemens quality markers aswell, cause they were anything else than objective.

Thats another prove of it!
OP is right here!




I don't even know what to say to these people anymore.


i try to ignore them but we have too many and they are making us look like a bunch of idiots
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tag Team Bullying as Censorship

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 am
@caveman: environmental science and ecology

@polo: 3 words - pot, kettle, black

@permafrost: you demonstrate either your fear, your ignorance, or your level of brainwashing

in general: you folk should cultivate the ability to think for yourselves, and not just regurtitate the stale rhetoric of a society that doesn't care a jot about you. It is heartbreaking for me to see a site that is supposedly about freedom and justice infested with notions that you have been manipulated into carrying and calling your own.

Really, take a good, long, hard look at yourselves and your beliefs to determine which are yours, and which have been foisted upon you.

Polo

Polo
Anonymous

Posts: 113
Join date: 2011-08-09
Post n°17
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Polo on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:12 am
Moonbat wrote:
@polo: 3 words - pot, kettle, black


I can do it in only 1 word: DIAF.
See

poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°18
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
poporella on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm
Caveman wrote:
poporella wrote:
Ok this is not right, cause there are no harmful levels of flouridine, every molecule is toxic, cause we have no use for it, its just poisoning...so the mod claims to know how much flouridine is harmful and how much not...

that what i critiziced on cavemens quality markers aswell, cause they were anything else than objective.

Thats another prove of it!
OP is right here!




I don't even know what to say to these people anymore.

music wrote:
I also have a science degree...


In what?


why not put arguments up here. but that way with every post you place an example of your ignorance.

Mercury arsenic.. other toxines, i can give you this too in doses that dont kill you right now, but do you agree they should be added to our food at all, wtf?!
E.g. it took school medicine 100 years to admit that amalgam is harmful, though we are not exposed to doses that kill us outright. I mean i cant even...

Any toxine no matter in what kind of a dose strains our detoxification system, what there is not to understand?
There is no need to put toxines in our drinking water, when we are exposed already to so much pollution, and toxines in our food...


You are soo narrow minded its just unbelieveable. Its unbelievable how one can be that shortsighted?
Just could knock my head on wood on and on, reading this comment.


=========================================
OP: exploit fraudulent health care politics & illegal business of the medical industrial sector
What Makes The System Stronger What Weakens It
Understanding The Modern Monetary Theory
The Natural Economic Order
History Must Not Repeat
General Operations 2 Guideline

BlazingBuddist

BlazingBuddist
Anonymous

Posts: 751
Join date: 2011-06-17
Age: 94
Location: Grim Up North
Post n°19
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
BlazingBuddist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:50 pm
poporella wrote:
Ok this is not right, cause there are no harmful levels of flouridine, every molecule is toxic, cause we have no use for it, its just poisoning...so the mod claims to know how much flouridine is harmful and how much not...

Orly? I posted documentation which pointed to the fact that any concentrations lower than 1ppm were within safe boundaries. There is also insufficient evidence to prove that there are dangerous levels being added at the moment. Most of the evidence provided points to the fact that this HAS happened in the past, but nothing to suggest this is still ongoing.

music wrote:
The problem is that there are certain members who come back to the thread with the express purpose of discrediting the idea that fluoride is a control and disempowerment mechanism that causes exponentially more harm than good; who ignore creditable sources altogether, honing in on one erroneous link for example. This investment of time and selective vision smacks of vested interest to me.

The action of placing it in the "crackpot" conspiracy section is in itself a mechanism of control and discredit.



Your tactics resemble scaremongering. I don't believe in creating fear, only distributing information. If this information can't be presented without resorting to scare-tactics, then expect it to go to conspiracy or /b/.
There is a forum for conspiracies, you can talk all you want about them in there. All we ask is that you don't discredit the rest of the site and scare normal people off with overblown claims and misinformation. kthx

EDIT: Also, if your only agenda is to raise awareness to the dangers of fluoride, maybe you could create a blog or a website about it. Maybe call it something like fluoride alert. Then you can preach all about your chosen subject from there. However, if you've come here to do something about the people putting fluoride in the water; then let's talk about that instead, because focusing on one tiny topic in a huge sea of shite is incredibly small-minded.


Last edited by BlazingBuddist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total


=========================================
OP: Action

Freedom isn't given or granted, it's fought for and earned; then it has to be defended.


Check out our Active Operations on how we can spread the message.

Add me on Facebook

poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°20
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
poporella on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:02 pm
@ Bladingbuddhist:

Sure, but measured over what timeframe?
As stated in the post to caveman above
http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t11943p15-tag-team-bullying-as-censorship#135332

A toxic substance becomes not a healthy substance just because you serve it in homeophatic-like doses.

what counts is a fundamental matter not the dosis, dont you guys see that?

liek the example with amalgam and mercury in my post above. its not the initial dosis what counts but the dosis released over time. Any kind of dosis stresses our detoxification system. There are studies out there that prove that toxines affect each other synergistic, that when be exposed to various toxines their toxicitiy is multiplied.
mercury for example blocks the cell detoxification capability thus other toxines will not be detoxified that efficiently as if mercury would not be present.
http://www.flcv.com/hgsynerg.html

Arent you guys abel to see this matter in a brighter dimensions?
No one is helped if you stick your nose into single doxx, and cant see the whole picture!



=========================================
OP: exploit fraudulent health care politics & illegal business of the medical industrial sector
What Makes The System Stronger What Weakens It
Understanding The Modern Monetary Theory
The Natural Economic Order
History Must Not Repeat
General Operations 2 Guideline

BlazingBuddist

BlazingBuddist
Anonymous

Posts: 751
Join date: 2011-06-17
Age: 94
Location: Grim Up North
Post n°21
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
BlazingBuddist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:35 pm
poporella wrote:
@ Bladingbuddhist:

Sure, but measured over what timeframe?
As stated in the post to caveman above
http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t11943p15-tag-team-bullying-as-censorship#135332

A toxic substance becomes not a healthy substance just because you serve it in homeophatic-like doses.

what counts is a fundamental matter not the dosis, dont you guys see that?

liek the example with amalgam and mercury in my post above. its not the initial dosis what counts but the dosis released over time. Any kind of dosis stresses our detoxification system. There are studies out there that prove that toxines affect each other synergistic, that when be exposed to various toxines their toxicitiy is multiplied.
mercury for example blocks the cell detoxification capability thus other toxines will not be detoxified that efficiently as if mercury would not be present.
http://www.flcv.com/hgsynerg.html

Arent you guys abel to see this matter in a brighter dimensions?
No one is helped if you stick your nose into single doxx, and cant see the whole picture!



Unlike mercury, fluorine is not a heavy metal, it exists as an ion (F-). If you really wish to join the whole fluoride debate: a thread already exists. Dangers of fluoride


=========================================
OP: Action

Freedom isn't given or granted, it's fought for and earned; then it has to be defended.


Check out our Active Operations on how we can spread the message.

Add me on Facebook

poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°22
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
poporella on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:39 pm
BlazingBuddist wrote:
poporella wrote:
@ Bladingbuddhist:

Sure, but measured over what timeframe?
As stated in the post to caveman above
http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t11943p15-tag-team-bullying-as-censorship#135332

A toxic substance becomes not a healthy substance just because you serve it in homeophatic-like doses.

what counts is a fundamental matter not the dosis, dont you guys see that?

liek the example with amalgam and mercury in my post above. its not the initial dosis what counts but the dosis released over time. Any kind of dosis stresses our detoxification system. There are studies out there that prove that toxines affect each other synergistic, that when be exposed to various toxines their toxicitiy is multiplied.
mercury for example blocks the cell detoxification capability thus other toxines will not be detoxified that efficiently as if mercury would not be present.
http://www.flcv.com/hgsynerg.html

Arent you guys abel to see this matter in a brighter dimensions?
No one is helped if you stick your nose into single doxx, and cant see the whole picture!



Unlike mercury, fluorine is not a heavy metal, it exists as an ion (F-). If you really wish to join the whole fluoride debate: a thread already exists. Dangers of fluoride


You just ignored the core message of post above! -> wiseacreing


=========================================
OP: exploit fraudulent health care politics & illegal business of the medical industrial sector
What Makes The System Stronger What Weakens It
Understanding The Modern Monetary Theory
The Natural Economic Order
History Must Not Repeat
General Operations 2 Guideline

BlazingBuddist

BlazingBuddist
Anonymous

Posts: 751
Join date: 2011-06-17
Age: 94
Location: Grim Up North
Post n°23
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
BlazingBuddist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:41 pm
poporella wrote:
BlazingBuddist wrote:
poporella wrote:
@ Bladingbuddhist:

Sure, but measured over what timeframe?
As stated in the post to caveman above
http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t11943p15-tag-team-bullying-as-censorship#135332

A toxic substance becomes not a healthy substance just because you serve it in homeophatic-like doses.

what counts is a fundamental matter not the dosis, dont you guys see that?

liek the example with amalgam and mercury in my post above. its not the initial dosis what counts but the dosis released over time. Any kind of dosis stresses our detoxification system. There are studies out there that prove that toxines affect each other synergistic, that when be exposed to various toxines their toxicitiy is multiplied.
mercury for example blocks the cell detoxification capability thus other toxines will not be detoxified that efficiently as if mercury would not be present.
http://www.flcv.com/hgsynerg.html

Arent you guys abel to see this matter in a brighter dimensions?
No one is helped if you stick your nose into single doxx, and cant see the whole picture!



Unlike mercury, fluorine is not a heavy metal, it exists as an ion (F-). If you really wish to join the whole fluoride debate: a thread already exists. Dangers of fluoride


You just ignored the core message of post above!


You compared fluorine to a heavy metal. That's a pretty basic error. The rest is of a similar level. Also, just because something is toxic, doesn't mean it doesn't have a use in the human body. See sodium + chlorine.


=========================================
OP: Action

Freedom isn't given or granted, it's fought for and earned; then it has to be defended.


Check out our Active Operations on how we can spread the message.

Add me on Facebook

Sixtwelve

Sixtwelve
Anonymous

Posts: 1330
Join date: 2011-08-06
Post n°24
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Sixtwelve on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:43 pm
Just dropping in to say:
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
i try to ignore them but we have too many and they are making us look like a bunch of idiots

No, you do that to yourself.

Carry on, good citizens.

poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°25
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
poporella on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:48 pm
BlazingBuddist wrote:


You compared fluorine to a heavy metal. That's a pretty basic error. The rest is of a similar level. Also, just because something is toxic, doesn't mean it doesn't have a use in the human body. See sodium + chlorine.


1. i did not, the comparrisson was not my intention, i was speaking from the wider context,

2. also i started with another statement, that you overlook, and now just return on the thing what you think is not sound in my post, and ignore the rest, take it out of the whole context to back your arguments.

To me that is wiseacreing!

one question, did you study medicine, if so, we dont need to discuss anyfurther, cause your confession are believers of the biggest conspiracy ever, and its just a waste of time to debate anyfurther.


=========================================
OP: exploit fraudulent health care politics & illegal business of the medical industrial sector
What Makes The System Stronger What Weakens It
Understanding The Modern Monetary Theory
The Natural Economic Order
History Must Not Repeat
General Operations 2 Guideline

Sixtwelve

Sixtwelve
Anonymous

Posts: 1330
Join date: 2011-08-06
Post n°26
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Sixtwelve on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:52 pm
Wiseacreing isn't a word.

BlazingBuddist

BlazingBuddist
Anonymous

Posts: 751
Join date: 2011-06-17
Age: 94
Location: Grim Up North
Post n°27
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
BlazingBuddist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:56 pm
poporella wrote:
BlazingBuddist wrote:


You compared fluorine to a heavy metal. That's a pretty basic error. The rest is of a similar level. Also, just because something is toxic, doesn't mean it doesn't have a use in the human body. See sodium + chlorine.


1. i did not, the comparrisson was not my intention, i was speaking from the wider context,

2. also i started with another statement, that you overlook, and now just return on the thing what you think is not sound in my post, and ignore the rest, take it out of the whole context to back your arguments.

To me that is wiseacreing!

one question, did you study medicine, if so, we dont need to discuss anyfurther, cause your confession are believers of the biggest conspiracy ever, and its just a waste of time to debate anyfurther.


You've assumed fluorine has a cumulative effect, you then gone on to talk about the cumulative effects of mercury. Only heavy metals and large chain hydrocarbons build up in the body. Ions, such as fluorine, sodium and chlorine, not only have a use in the body, but are also dealt with by the body when excesses occur. These facts are all covered in the thread I mentioned. If you wish to debate them, go join the discussion. kthx


=========================================
OP: Action

Freedom isn't given or granted, it's fought for and earned; then it has to be defended.


Check out our Active Operations on how we can spread the message.

Add me on Facebook

calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°28
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
calico cat on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:59 pm
If op had any knowledge of science, there would be an awareness of the Scientific Method and would lead supporters holding beliefs in the proper direction. The op doesn't.

Instead op feels that presenting links of dubious nature as support is more than adequate. (facepalm)

Op is a FAIL!

op, either do it right or don't complain.





ArthurianTable

ArthurianTable
Anonymous

Posts: 293
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Earth somewhat near equator
Post n°29
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 pm
Its really is fascinating to see Music put this post up about how a group of people triangulate and bully and watch it go down on the very thread...Its like watching a documentary of the goings on of some monkey troop...i feel like im Jane goodall for fucks sake..

And then the people that do it pretend to be clueless about the very thing they do and triangulate to discredit the idea.
Of course that's the tactic... demonize to discredit any opinion on any subject they appose.(core dishonest tactics)..especially any subject opening the truth of the oppressive nature of the system they are hear to defend..
And the whole DOX narrative (tactic) again to attempt to discredit.
no attempt to understand or contemplate the possible validity of someones interpretation of circumstantial evidence.. NO an automatic response to shoot it all down again to protect the SYSTEM they have come to worship like a cult...
I agree evidence empirical and dox are important as PROOF of a thing..BUT without HUNCH or detective work leading to DOX based on circumstantial evidence NO FUCKING DOX CAN HAPPEN!

But alas as Music pointed out this is not about DOX this is about killing a discussion that scratches at the truth...
I get the Nuttery in many conspiracy buffs that make it look not creditable..this is a real problem but drowning all investigation in this tag is done primarily to hide the truth by certain folks that again defend the system they worship becasue they themselves are as aberrant and core dishonest as the lies the system sells...

And the usual suspects all do the same jump, maybe they all work in the same government office....






=========================================
Want it for yourself, want it for others, or its fascism.

If we do not stand up to tyranny we will eventually lay under its wheels.

ArthurianTable

ArthurianTable
Anonymous

Posts: 293
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Earth somewhat near equator
Post n°30
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:08 pm
Sixtwelve wrote:
Wiseacreing isn't a word.


Nor is LULZ
or fucktard
or or butthurt
or Cointelpro
or________
but you know what they mean.......?
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tag Team Bullying as Censorship

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
BlazingBuddist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm
ArthurianTable wrote:
Its really is fascinating to see Music put this post up about how a group of people triangulate and bully and watch it go down on the very thread...Its like watching a documentary of the goings on of some monkey troop...i feel like im Jane goodall for fucks sake..

And then the people that do it pretend to be clueless about the very thing they do and triangulate to discredit the idea.
Of course that's the tactic... demonize to discredit any opinion on any subject they appose.(core dishonest tactics)..especially any subject opening the truth of the oppressive nature of the system they are hear to defend..
And the whole DOX narrative (tactic) again to attempt to discredit.
no attempt to understand or contemplate the possible validity of someones interpretation of circumstantial evidence.. NO an automatic response to shoot it all down again to protect the SYSTEM they have come to worship like a cult...
I agree evidence empirical and dox are important as PROOF of a thing..BUT without HUNCH or detective work leading to DOX based on circumstantial evidence NO FUCKING DOX CAN HAPPEN!

But alas as Music pointed out this is not about DOX this is about killing a discussion that scratches at the truth...
I get the Nuttery in many conspiracy buffs that make it look not creditable..this is a real problem but drowning all investigation in this tag is done primarily to hide the truth by certain folks that again defend the system they worship becasue they themselves are as aberrant and core dishonest as the lies the system sells...

And the usual suspects all do the same jump, maybe they all work in the same government office....


If you're going to fail: you might as well be epic.

We're not a conspiracy site. Take a look at the banner across the top:
"THE FOREFRONT OF ORGANIZED, PEACEFUL & LEGAL RESISTANCE"
That doesn't mean sitting around, scratching at the truth. That means hitting lots of people with lots of information which they're going to believe. If we're talking about crackpot theories then we'll be branded as crackpots. Simple as


=========================================
OP: Action

Freedom isn't given or granted, it's fought for and earned; then it has to be defended.


Check out our Active Operations on how we can spread the message.

Add me on Facebook

calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°32
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
calico cat on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:23 pm
ArthurianTable wrote:
Its really is fascinating to see Music put this post up about how a group of people triangulate and bully and watch it go down on the very thread...Its like watching a documentary of the goings on of some monkey troop...i feel like im Jane goodall for fucks sake..

And then the people that do it pretend to be clueless about the very thing they do and triangulate to discredit the idea.
Of course that's the tactic... demonize to discredit any opinion on any subject they appose.(core dishonest tactics)..especially any subject opening the truth of the oppressive nature of the system they are hear to defend..
And the whole DOX narrative (tactic) again to attempt to discredit.
no attempt to understand or contemplate the possible validity of someones interpretation of circumstantial evidence.. NO an automatic response to shoot it all down again to protect the SYSTEM they have come to worship like a cult...
I agree evidence empirical and dox are important as PROOF of a thing..BUT without HUNCH or detective work leading to DOX based on circumstantial evidence NO FUCKING DOX CAN HAPPEN!

But alas as Music pointed out this is not about DOX this is about killing a discussion that scratches at the truth...
I get the Nuttery in many conspiracy buffs that make it look not creditable..this is a real problem but drowning all investigation in this tag is done primarily to hide the truth by certain folks that again defend the system they worship becasue they themselves are as aberrant and core dishonest as the lies the system sells...

And the usual suspects all do the same jump, maybe they all work in the same government office....






The problem is: There isn't any investigation!

Another problem: Presenting dubious, unscientific links.

Additional problem: Comments in agreement that haven't direction or purpose.

Last problem: There isn't a plan to substantiate or disprove topic.

Results: Inane ramblings that serve no purpose for productive actions and/or conclusive results.





ArthurianTable

ArthurianTable
Anonymous

Posts: 293
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Earth somewhat near equator
Post n°33
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:29 pm
BlazingBuddist wrote:
[/b]....

If you're going to fail: you might as well be epic.

We're not a conspiracy site. Take a look at the banner across the top:
"THE FOREFRONT OF ORGANIZED, PEACEFUL & LEGAL RESISTANCE"
That doesn't mean sitting around, scratching at the truth. That means hitting lots of people with lots of information which they're going to believe. If we're talking about crackpot theories then we'll be branded as crackpots. Simple as


first off I am NO conspiracy BUFF or crackpot (debatable i admit)
second i did preference it all with the statement crapottery does a disservice to legitimate debate or investigation...I was NOT defending crackpottery....I was pointing out the tactics used by SOME..that use them to crash a thread or cover up truth... That said some "truth" is Opinion based and ends up more belief then truth I also said that DOX are important..

Also the joke on the government office was just that a joke...Epic fail? ok sense of humor is debatable..

But the triangulating tactic i tried to describe is real does happen and may be documented if someone took the time to copy those threads Music pointed out...

As a technical person i always keep a healthy level of sceptical on any subject..I love a smoking gun..
I just hate when i show up at the murder and pic up the gun right when the cops arrive....


Last edited by ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total


=========================================
Want it for yourself, want it for others, or its fascism.

If we do not stand up to tyranny we will eventually lay under its wheels.

calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°34
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
calico cat on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:36 pm
For anyone interested, here are links to The Scientific Method.

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/sci_meth.htm

http://www.scientificmethod.com/


ArthurianTable

ArthurianTable
Anonymous

Posts: 293
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Earth somewhat near equator
Post n°35
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm
calico cat wrote:


The problem is: There isn't any investigation!

Another problem: Presenting dubious, unscientific links.

Additional problem: Comments in agreement that haven't direction or purpose.

Last problem: There isn't a plan to substantiate or disprove topic.

Results: Inane ramblings that serve no purpose for productive actions and/or conclusive results.





And in these instances they should be moved banned or discarded...but to put EVERYTHING under that banner just becasue some may be in denial of a thing become personal oppinon imposed on otheres that seek to look inoto something further..

look i understand some of this stuff like David Ike is nuttery pure and simple and they discredit their points of view themselves.. what i dont like to see is this idea that anyone can now use the word conspiracy theory to make a person out to be nutty...even when they have legitimate thoughts and intuition about a subject....take fluoride! it may be harmful if we had more evidence DOX or if we got dox to prove it was NOT harmful we could lay the argument to rest... but to just throw the baby out with the bath seems like it is being done mindlessly or for another agenda that is all i am saying..Some people seem to down anything automatically and this stifles the debates...
maybe im wrong! i dont seem to need to be right at all cost like most people today seem to suffer from...

poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°36
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
poporella on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 pm
We need to dig up the truth to iniciate enough power to overthrow the system.
a lot of topics still claimed as conspiracy, in fact have the power if exposed, to throw over the system pretty quick.

Instead, i still havent found any good reason from those who dont wanna have anything to do with conspiracy related topics, why they fight and for what?
There is no argument deep enough that can in anyway provoke any kind of change from these people.
Cause their critizism is all system conform.

Just give me one argument with doxx, that you think of has the power to throw the system - caveman and blazing buddist?!
If you can i will be impressed!

edit:
"what i dont like to see is this idea that anyone can now use the word conspiracy theory to make a person out to be nutty."

you are completely right here authurian, its a cointelpro result that the word is used as it is used even here, and especially from those who have their religion in doxx released from system conform science, lol!
Thats a paradoxon, and they dont even figure that out!


Last edited by poporella on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 5 times in total


=========================================
OP: exploit fraudulent health care politics & illegal business of the medical industrial sector
What Makes The System Stronger What Weakens It
Understanding The Modern Monetary Theory
The Natural Economic Order
History Must Not Repeat
General Operations 2 Guideline

ArthurianTable

ArthurianTable
Anonymous

Posts: 293
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Earth somewhat near equator
Post n°37
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:53 pm
calico cat wrote:
For anyone interested, here are links to The Scientific Method.

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/sci_meth.htm

http://www.scientificmethod.com/

Just so you know i tend in that direction more then any....

Also my expertise in certain areas also gives my "intuition" to interpret evidence even circumstantial to draw a probable conclusion... when you get a hunch it is usually based on past experience and knowledge this leads to looking in the right direction...these hunches are part of creative solving problems.. the ability to imagine is a big part of invention and investigation..YES this can lead you down wrong paths but people that are sensible will self correct...then reassess and back up and reacquire target or path...I do this in my field of troubleshooting digital electronics and am VERY good at what i do becasue i use all disciplines including creative imagination..
symptom's can lead you right back to the cause....

calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°38
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
calico cat on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:01 pm
ArthurianTable wrote:
calico cat wrote:


The problem is: There isn't any investigation!

Another problem: Presenting dubious, unscientific links.

Additional problem: Comments in agreement that haven't direction or purpose.

Last problem: There isn't a plan to substantiate or disprove topic.

Results: Inane ramblings that serve no purpose for productive actions and/or conclusive results.





And in these instances they should be moved banned or discarded...but to put EVERYTHING under that banner just becasue some may be in denial of a thing become personal oppinon imposed on otheres that seek to look inoto something further..

look i understand some of this stuff like David Ike is nuttery pure and simple and they discredit their points of view themselves.. what i dont like to see is this idea that anyone can now use the word conspiracy theory to make a person out to be nutty...even when they have legitimate thoughts and intuition about a subject....take fluoride! it may be harmful if we had more evidence DOX or if we got dox to prove it was NOT harmful we could lay the argument to rest... but to just throw the baby out with the bath seems like it is being done mindlessly or for another agenda that is all i am saying..Some people seem to down anything automatically and this stifles the debates...
maybe im wrong! i dont seem to need to be right at all cost like most people today seem to suffer from...


What if a topic/subject has a thread started. The op posts that topic/subject is bad. The op posts links that are not legit in source or information as supporting the belief of "bad".

Posters respond. They agree with the type of information provided. Eventually, the thread quiets and a new thread on the same topic/subject begins with the same pattern continuing.

When is there a conclusion to this?

Why doesn't the supporters simply go on to proving up in a correct manner their belief? This I don't understand.

It is as if it goes nowhere outside of discussions and to what purpose? Can I say prove it or STFU already?



FastDontLie

FastDontLie
Anonymous

Posts: 88
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°39
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
FastDontLie on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 pm
Can be a fresh start not posting "the typical moonbat conspiracy bullshit, how Anonymous is going to bring “the people” together, and take down governments and corporations to create anarchy and freedom."

You know, this kind of BS.
Just quotin'

calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°40
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
calico cat on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:08 pm
ArthurianTable wrote:
calico cat wrote:
For anyone interested, here are links to The Scientific Method.

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/sci_meth.htm

http://www.scientificmethod.com/

Just so you know i tend in that direction more then any....

Also my expertise in certain areas also gives my "intuition" to interpret evidence even circumstantial to draw a probable conclusion... when you get a hunch it is usually based on past experience and knowledge this leads to looking in the right direction...these hunches are part of creative solving problems.. the ability to imagine is a big part of invention and investigation..YES this can lead you down wrong paths but people that are sensible will self correct...then reassess and back up and reacquire target or path...I do this in my field of troubleshooting digital electronics and am VERY good at what i do becasue i use all disciplines including creative imagination..
symptom's can lead you right back to the cause....


YES! You are understanding what I am trying to say!

If there appears to be a problem as in "My car won't start". I don't care how many people join in to look under my car hood and agree "Yup, the car doesn't start".
How does this solve the problem?

Someone has to do some investigating. Check the starter. Check the battery. Check the gasoline level. Do something other than looking under the hood and agreeing!



ArthurianTable

ArthurianTable
Anonymous

Posts: 293
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Earth somewhat near equator
Post n°41
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 pm
calico cat wrote:


It is as if it goes nowhere outside of discussions and to what purpose? Can I say prove it or STFU already?




I get that....And yes they can drone on with no clear conclusion and yes it can be irritating...

but have you ever had an argument or discussion with a friend over some problem in the relationship and after a heated debate the core is reached and an understanding is reached or concluded?
Some times the debate as heated crazy and unreasonable as it can get leads to some truth.. some relife...

But i also see that the focus of this site is LOST when its moonbatty stuff...so maybe my argument is going nowhere purposeful...

but i was trying to point out a tactic used by many dishonest people to purposefully discredit people via personal attacks on sanity....crazy making its called...Its classic abusive to accuse a person of being nuts to make every one else around them back away in disbelief..its a despicable tactic...some do deserve it though! got to admit...
But some times its not out of truth but to cover up and destroy the person outing the abuser...

ArthurianTable

ArthurianTable
Anonymous

Posts: 293
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Earth somewhat near equator
Post n°42
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 pm
calico cat wrote:



YES! You are understanding what I am trying to say!

If there appears to be a problem as in "My car won't start". I don't care how many people join in to look under my car hood and agree "Yup, the car doesn't start".
How does this solve the problem?

Someone has to do some investigating. Check the starter. Check the battery. Check the gasoline level. Do something other than looking under the hood and agreeing!





I agree...and it can be a waist of time...
I always say a lot of people come to brick wall and stand there bitching up a shitstorm as to why the wall is there instead of using the energy to figure out a way around it over it or under it...

I just hope that this judgment as to a legitimate conspiracy investigation wont be discarded becasue of the fear people have of being LABELED...we are going to never get to the bottom of WHY the car wont start if someone standing their keeps insisting to check the gas level when a full tank is already established is present.. or purposefully misleading the investigation on wild goose chases to stall the fix for some other personal agenda..

what i find so strange is i point out the dishonesty in tactics and its the one thing everyone seems to ignore... I suspect its becasue our culture has formed to use dishonesty as a working tactic of dominance with no regard to the personal ethics of it or wrong of it or how much harm it does the the world and others..Like its silly or nonsense to be honest.(or weak).its like that is now seen and celebrated as a tool..like its a badge of accomplishment now to deceive and trick each other..it has become such the norm that people have accepted it as normal and stopped realizing how aberrant and how it leads to all human suffering today(trickle down corporate culture)

Anyway i see your point clearly...I wonder why mine is so difficult to comprehend...

Anon321

Anon321
Anonymous

Posts: 298
Join date: 2011-07-28
Post n°43
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Anon321 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:48 pm
Lets see..
There are those who want any progress in knowledge banned and only allow operations and either [media facts that can be lies] or [real 90% chance proven dox].
Others want anything banned that relates to David Icke [or others say that to anything not present in the media, because it seems unreal to the media view of the world].
And most others think anything should be discussed/progressed until we either know it's true or not or that we should at least improve and trade our data for progress in the future or have a general picture to guess the chance of others things to be true and even predict the FBIs actions, etc.

This represents people in average:
The side who does want progress in knowledge is over/underestimating arguments due to thinking others would be manipulated and got a virtual reality due to media and the thought of all others flaming without thinking.
The side who doesn't want progress in knowledge is over/underestimating arguments due to thinking the other side would be crazy and many are considering extra arguments told by the media.
Both sides think, each side is ignoring their arguments, because they can't express themselves and can't keep everything in their mind at a time.

Disadvantages:
- Majority of new members, however inexperienced ones supporting current systems think bad of us
-> less members
- Latest topics bar is less useful and is annoying for those who don't want to use it
- More focus on OPs and News
Advantages:
- Development of special evidence for bad events greater than any other
- General knowledge
- More to talk about
- Less likely to loose our purpose due to too many people unable to realize corruption

In my view allowing it and not allowing posts only saying something is true or not has most weight by comparing the arguments I found.

Best way to change me and everyone understanding this is by adding real arguments or explaining why some aren't real.


=========================================
You can not take me down as I am useful to anyone including the super rich.
If you would normally damage me, give me a message in real life instead and I'm gone or even support me developing what i seek:
A safe way for everyone to become a god: virtual world copies + change by thoughts + eternal life.

ArthurianTable

ArthurianTable
Anonymous

Posts: 293
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Earth somewhat near equator
Post n°44
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
ArthurianTable on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:09 pm
^^^^^^^good thoughts this ^^^^^^^^^

BlazingBuddist

BlazingBuddist
Anonymous

Posts: 751
Join date: 2011-06-17
Age: 94
Location: Grim Up North
Post n°45
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
BlazingBuddist on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm
There is talk of creating a new group for those wishing to engage in 'Objective Research'. The forum for this group would be structured so that if there is sufficient credible evidence to prove a theory, it can then be promoted to the public forums with an account of the facts established during the research and links required to support the claims. Simply shouting about how right you are or how credible your only source may be, is not enough to convince other people that your claims are true.

There is no bullying or censorship taking place in this instance. At the moment, the fluoridation thread is still in a public forum which everyone can access so it's hardly being censored. The bullying of which you speak is simply like-minded individuals questioning a highly questionable theory. If you can't deal with that, then you should think again about entering debates.

As all the questions raised by the OP have now been answered, this can go to the /b/asement.


=========================================
OP: Action

Freedom isn't given or granted, it's fought for and earned; then it has to be defended.


Check out our Active Operations on how we can spread the message.

Add me on Facebook
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tag Team Bullying as Censorship

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Ythill on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 am
the idea that fluoride is a control and disempowerment mechanism

This is the problem right here. Good call by the mods.


=========================================
"A closed mind is a good thing to lose." ~Anonymous

BlazingBuddist

BlazingBuddist
Anonymous

Posts: 751
Join date: 2011-06-17
Age: 94
Location: Grim Up North
Post n°47
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
BlazingBuddist on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 am



=========================================
OP: Action

Freedom isn't given or granted, it's fought for and earned; then it has to be defended.


Check out our Active Operations on how we can spread the message.

Add me on Facebook

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°48
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 pm
Ythill wrote:
the idea that fluoride is a control and disempowerment mechanism

This is the problem right here. Good call by the mods.


"A closed mind is a good thing to lose."

Caveman

Caveman
Anonymous

Posts: 1635
Join date: 2011-06-19
Location: Plato's Cave
Post n°49
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Caveman on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm
music wrote:

"A closed mind is a good thing to lose."


It appears that you've already lost your entire mind. From another thread:

music wrote:
Good post, thank you. I worry about two things with flouride. 1) the calcification of the pineal gland is an attack on our spirituality and energetic body by disabling the third eye, and 2) my understanding is that both the nazis and soviets recognised that flouridating water supplies encourages compliance, apathy, unfocused aggression, and the herd mentality, an attack on pur individuality and sovereignty.





=========================================
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°50
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:08 pm
[quote="Caveman"]
music wrote:

"A closed mind is a good thing to lose."


It appears that you've already lost your entire mind. From another thread:

music wrote:
Good post, thank you. I worry about two things with flouride. 1) the calcification of the pineal gland is an attack on our spirituality and energetic body by disabling the third eye, and 2) my understanding is that both the nazis and soviets recognised that flouridating water supplies encourages compliance, apathy, unfocused aggression, and the herd mentality, an attack on pur individuality and sovereignty.


If you had bothered to read any of the links I posted in that thread, you would have found testimonies supporting the idea that fluoride was considered as a control mechanism by both the nazis and soviets, one from a Dr Bronner, chemist, and nephew of Einstein (so probably not a moron).

As to your other point, allow me to quote myself in another thread also:

It is ironic that you list your location as Plato's Cave, when you labour under multiple society-fostered illusions yourself.

Here is a news flash - just because you have no experience of something does not mean it does not exist. Wasting your time and effort looking for jpegs to put down people who have free minds is, quite frankly, incredibly sad.

But I (and those more evolved folk on here I'm sure), bear you no ill will. In fact, I love you because you are human, and we are all brothers and sisters, but may I suggest that the way to deal with your perceived inadequacies and insecurities is not to put other people down. Far better to look inside yourself, and develop a healthy self-love.

(edit: remove another infantile jpeg from posted)

Caveman

Caveman
Anonymous

Posts: 1635
Join date: 2011-06-19
Location: Plato's Cave
Post n°51
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Caveman on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 pm
music wrote:






=========================================
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

Spider-Man

Spider-Man
Anonymous

Posts: 2534
Join date: 2011-07-29
Age: 44
Location: Look behind you.
Post n°52
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Spider-Man on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 pm
music wrote:
Time after time, on any thread that approaches or touches issues of the mechanisms and agents of control in this society, there are a group of members who I consistently see harrassing, bullying and misleading people. These people ask for DOX like a broken record, yet ignore links or facts that prove that we are controlled and manipulated on every level of our lives, and find the one or two suspect or crackpot links to shoot down the idea.

THEN, these few people bump and move the threads, they cite "the community", saying that if the idea doesn't resonate with the community, it deserves relegation. BUT, 3 or 4 people (usually the same people) whining, ignoring facts, misleading, being patronising etc, does not constitute a community.

The openess of this site has allowed it to become infested with agents of control, who are using the ideals of the community to keep it uninformed.

You know who you are. You will not win. You mean as little to your masters as we do. They will bury you in the same lime-pit in which they bury us. Wake up.

Wake up.


From what I have observed you assume anyone who disagrees with you a troll/censorship etc. etc.


=========================================




Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°53
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Guest on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 am
Spider-Man wrote:

From what I have observed you assume anyone who disagrees with you a troll/censorship etc. etc.


You could do with honing your observation skills then, couldn't you.

calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°54
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
calico cat on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 pm
music wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:

From what I have observed you assume anyone who disagrees with you a troll/censorship etc. etc.


You could do with honing your observation skills then, couldn't you.


To be honest, I think you exhibit much paranoia which makes your posts sound extremely irrational.

The attacks, name calling, insults and hostility are not rational behavior. There are better ways to express one's opinions and still respect that others may not agree with you.



Spider-Man

Spider-Man
Anonymous

Posts: 2534
Join date: 2011-07-29
Age: 44
Location: Look behind you.
Post n°55
Re: Tag-team bullying as censorship
Spider-Man on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm
music wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:

From what I have observed you assume anyone who disagrees with you a troll/censorship etc. etc.


You could do with honing your observation skills then, couldn't you.


The user called calico cat already answered your question. From my observations, you are hostile to anyone who disagrees with you. Let's say, you are right. But someone that disagrees with you could be wrong, you don't need to correct him/her with name calling and such.


=========================================
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tag Team Bullying as Censorship

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum