Moderator Review: Telemachos

Go down

Moderator Review: Telemachos

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 am
Hi there!

It has come to my attention that some people are criticizing me for "silencing dissent" and "leaderfaggotry", in this thread, specifically.

So, I would like to put it up to the community to decide whether I have been a fair and effective moderator, and provide this opportunity for constructive criticism, so that I can improve my performance.

Here I'll state plainly that my own personal understanding of Anonymous, and one that I have been promoting, is that Anonymous is an idea that anyone can share in, or have their own idea about. No one has the right to impose their point of view on others.

However, it is the right and responsibility of the moderation team to remove those who are in fact attempting to impose their view of Anonymous on the community.

If anyone feels that I have been unfair, then please let me know:

1. What the decision was.
2. Why you disagree with it and...
3. Explain what I could have done better.

I'll be happy to explain my decision and have the community decide if they agreed with it or not.

I also want to extend this offer to the other moderators. Please, do not feel reluctant in putting criticism out there. I would like to hear these critiques, as I feel that it is the only way for me to learn what the community expects out of me as a moderator!

As a reminder, this is not a topic for members to use as a sounding board for other moderators. It is meant for members to discuss how they feel about MY moderating abilities. I also do not want this to dissolve into an argument, so I’ll just ask members to remain respectful when addressing each other.

This is a serious topic that I am starting in order to have everyone review my past decisions and to determine what the community's expectation are. That way, I can ensure that my future decisions are ones that the community respects.

Thanks.

trempiipii

trempiipii
Anonymous

Posts: 8
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°2
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
trempiipii on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:00 am
From other thread:

Telemachos wrote:
That being the case, you can only be here to sow discord and dissent, and you are not welcome in this community


Just so the people understand what exactly is not allowed on this 'Anonymous' board:

dis·cord/ˈdiskôrd/
Noun: Disagreement between people.
Verb: (of people) Disagree.

dis·sent   [dih-sent]
verb (used without object)
1.
to differ in sentiment or opinion, especially from the majority; withhold assent; disagree (often followed by from ): Two of the justices dissented from the majority decision.
2.
to disagree with the methods, goals, etc., of a political party or government; take an opposing view.
3.
to disagree with or reject the doctrines or authority of an established church.[/quote]



Also from other thread: imgur.com/a/8M1Rw


Durandarte

Durandarte
Anonymous

Posts: 3483
Join date: 2011-08-12
Age: 17
Location: New York, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Post n°3
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Durandarte on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 am
trempiipii wrote:
From other thread:

Telemachos wrote:
That being the case, you can't only be here to sow discord and dissent, and you are not welcome in this community


Just so the people understand what exactly is not allowed on this 'Anonymous' board:

dis·cord/ˈdiskôrd/
Noun: Disagreement between people.
Verb: (of people) Disagree.

dis·sent   [dih-sent]
verb (used without object)
1.
to differ in sentiment or opinion, especially from the majority; withhold assent; disagree (often followed by from ): Two of the justices dissented from the majority decision.
2.
to disagree with the methods, goals, etc., of a political party or government; take an opposing view.
3.
to disagree with or reject the doctrines or authority of an established church.



Telemacho was right in that situation, people come here to exchange rational thoughts, they shouldn't be here just to criticize and insult others

Twilly

Twilly
Anonymous

Posts: 137
Join date: 2011-07-09
Post n°4
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Twilly on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 am
If I am correct in my understanding, the issue stem from another site.
I personally have not seen anything to lead me to believe you have been anything but fair here on this site. However the people who have been the loudest in their complaints, have been total assholes on more than one occasion. I am sure people know who I am talking about.

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°5
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:15 am

trempiipii wrote:
From other thread:

Telemachos wrote:
That being the case, you can only be here to sow discord and dissent, and you are not welcome in this community


Just so the people understand what exactly is not allowed on this 'Anonymous' board:

dis·cord/ˈdiskôrd/
Noun: Disagreement between people.
Verb: (of people) Disagree.

dis·sent   [dih-sent]
verb (used without object)
1.
to differ in sentiment or opinion, especially from the majority; withhold assent; disagree (often followed by from ): Two of the justices dissented from the majority decision.
2.
to disagree with the methods, goals, etc., of a political party or government; take an opposing view.
3.
to disagree with or reject the doctrines or authority of an established church.




Also from other thread: imgur.com/a/8M1Rw



So, this is the only apparent "foul up" you can find, which has already been answered, in the OP and by another user in this thread as well.

So please, go ahead and criticize me. I actually dare you to find one legitimate criticism against me.

These trolls, btw, have already demonstrated their propensity to sockpuppet. I have no doubt that is what's happening right now. I asked in the OP that if you have a constructive criticism, please go ahead and state it in this thread so I can have the opportunity to answer it.

trempiipii

trempiipii
Anonymous

Posts: 8
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°6
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
trempiipii on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 am
Telemachos wrote:

Sixtwelve here appears to be leading the charge


trempiipii wrote:

Your paranoia and tendency to assign blame to unrelated parties (denvetta, Srew, FBI, CIA, 4chan, anonops, WWP, Topillary, COINTELPRO, etc, etc) is yet another example of your fucked up cult mentality.


Damnit, forgot to add Sixtwelve to the list.

ravenpaige

ravenpaige
Anonymous

Posts: 308
Join date: 2011-07-03
Age: 53
Location: Elkhart, IN
Post n°7
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
ravenpaige on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 am
To me, it's really simple. I followed some voices of reason to this board. Now it's my home.

I'm slowly learning those voices, and Telemachos has been consistent in high quality posts.

Those opposing him...well, not so much.

This doesn't have to be a "logical" debate to me. I'm comfortable with my intuition. I choose.



=========================================
"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Kurt Vonnegut

TinfoilSpartan

TinfoilSpartan
Anonymous

Posts: 452
Join date: 2011-06-15
Location: Airstrip One
Post n°8
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
TinfoilSpartan on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 am
Negative votes: 20
Valid criticisms posted in thread: 0

Sockpuppet much?


=========================================



"Be a world-child, form a circle
before we all go under."
-=Radiohead=-




new users and guests
please start here



Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°9
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 am
TinfoilSpartan wrote:
Negative votes: 20
Valid criticisms posted in thread: 0

Sockpuppet much?


Inorite?

Durandarte

Durandarte
Anonymous

Posts: 3483
Join date: 2011-08-12
Age: 17
Location: New York, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Post n°10
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Durandarte on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:33 am
trempiipii wrote:
Telemachos wrote:

Sixtwelve here appears to be leading the charge


trempiipii wrote:

Your paranoia and tendency to assign blame to unrelated parties (denvetta, Srew, FBI, CIA, 4chan, anonops, WWP, Topillary, COINTELPRO, etc, etc) is yet another example of your fucked up cult mentality.


Damnit, forgot to add Sixtwelve to the list.


Trempiipii, you really seem to be a scientologist or something just trying to interfere with us, why didn't you post scientologists in that list there, most anons would, it just seems strange

At the very least, you're just trying to mess with us


=========================================


Operation: Phoenix Operation: Asia Operation: Exposure



trempiipii

trempiipii
Anonymous

Posts: 8
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°11
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
trempiipii on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 am
Durandarte wrote:
why didn't you post scientologists in that list


List of who the people who disagree with The Plan "must be":
denvetta, Srew, FBI, CIA, 4chan, anonops, WWP, Topillary, COINTELPRO, scientology

there. Any other paranoid scapegoats?

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°12
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 am
It has come to my attention that people can vote on polls without registering. Which explains the massive amounts of sockpuppeting going on in this vote.

So, I've moved this to the Support Forum, which is not visible without a registered account.

trempiipii

trempiipii
Anonymous

Posts: 8
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°13
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
trempiipii on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:39 am
Telemachos wrote:
It has come to my attention that people can vote on polls without registering. Which explains the massive amounts of sockpuppeting going on in this vote.

So, I've moved this to the Support Forum, which is not visible without a registered account.


Translation: Shit, it seems that I can't silence dissent efficiently enough. I just realized that I first need to allow only those voices to speak whom I think would speak most favorably for me, and disable the voices of the rest.

Twilly

Twilly
Anonymous

Posts: 137
Join date: 2011-07-09
Post n°14
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Twilly on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 am
I say if they don't post, their vote doesn't count.

iZaros

iZaros
Anonymous

Posts: 1755
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Everywhere and nowhere, as long as I am aware of myself being me.
Post n°15
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
iZaros on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 am
Telemachos you are doing a good job as a moderator and you are also very dedicated to the plan. The people who call you a leaderfag need to go see a doctor because you are not a leaderfag but a dedicatedfag. You post a lot, you make good threads and I guess some people see that as leaderfagging.

Also I voted for no opinion because the poll is not very accurate, you say you are being accused of leaderfagging but you ask people if you are a fair mod.


It has come to my attention that some people are criticizing me for "leaderfaggotry" so I would like to put it up to the community to decide whether I have been a fair and effective moderator.


=========================================
Where others blindly follow the truth remember nothing is true.
Where others are limited by morality or law remember everything is permitted.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Durandarte on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:46 am
trempiipii wrote:
Telemachos wrote:
It has come to my attention that people can vote on polls without registering. Which explains the massive amounts of sockpuppeting going on in this vote.

So, I've moved this to the Support Forum, which is not visible without a registered account.


Translation: Shit, it seems that I can't silence dissent efficiently enough. I just realized that I first need to allow only those voices to speak whom I think would speak most favorably for me, and disable the voices of the rest.


Trempiipii, i saw your profile and you've only made posts attacking telemachos, not a single constructive post


=========================================


Operation: Phoenix Operation: Asia Operation: Exposure



ravenpaige

ravenpaige
Anonymous

Posts: 308
Join date: 2011-07-03
Age: 53
Location: Elkhart, IN
Post n°17
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
ravenpaige on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:46 am
trempiipii wrote:
Telemachos wrote:
It has come to my attention that people can vote on polls without registering. Which explains the massive amounts of sockpuppeting going on in this vote.

So, I've moved this to the Support Forum, which is not visible without a registered account.


Translation: Shit, it seems that I can't silence dissent efficiently enough. I just realized that I first need to allow only those voices to speak whom I think would speak most favorably for me, and disable the voices of the rest.


How about just letting those who "have some skin in the game" speak before those who only want to disrupt? Sounds like a plan to me.


=========================================
"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Kurt Vonnegut

Durandarte

Durandarte
Anonymous

Posts: 3483
Join date: 2011-08-12
Age: 17
Location: New York, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Post n°18
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Durandarte on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 am
iZaros wrote:
Telemachos you are doing a good job as a moderator and you are also very dedicated to the plan. The people who call you a leaderfag need to go see a doctor because you are not a leaderfag but a dedicatedfag. You post a lot, you make good threads and I guess some people see that as leaderfagging.


lulz, I support you telemacho, just saying


=========================================


Operation: Phoenix Operation: Asia Operation: Exposure



Topillary

Topillary
Anonymous

Posts: 109
Join date: 2011-08-02
Post n°19
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Topillary on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 am
Telemachos/r3x is a really creepy guy who I -PERSONALLY- know has driven away a lot of his own members by his involvement in the "Vibecraft" crap, which I agree sounds a lot like a cult.

While I admit that I trolled here extensively a week or two ago, I have also paid close attention to this community and I have friends in this community who tell me a lot about what goes on.

I have heard a lot recently about how r3x spammed 4chan with some ridiculous stuff causing himself to fall out of favor with a lot of his own staff. Mavendetta himself, if what i was told is correct, even left because it got too weird.

Telemachos/r3x is a pretty oppressive, scary dude, and it is no wonder that nobody wants to speak out against him. People are afraid of him. And looking at his post history about Vibecraft, maybe they have a reason to be. He runs this place like the very corrupt police he claims to fight against, frequently abusing and silencing those who talk out of line, and claims to be some sort of authority, teacher, or even prophet of Anonymous.

Naturally, this shit runs badly with other Anons, and even some on this very site.

That's all

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°20
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 am
you do a good job man even if im not exactly in support of the whole vibecraft initiative


Last edited by Bridgetonrebel on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

ravenpaige

ravenpaige
Anonymous

Posts: 308
Join date: 2011-07-03
Age: 53
Location: Elkhart, IN
Post n°21
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
ravenpaige on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:56 am
Topillary wrote:
Telemachos/r3x is a really creepy guy who I -PERSONALLY- know has driven away a lot of his own members by his involvement in the "Vibecraft" crap, which I agree sounds a lot like a cult.

While I admit that I trolled here extensively a week or two ago, I have also paid close attention to this community and I have friends in this community who tell me a lot about what goes on.

I have heard a lot recently about how r3x spammed 4chan with some ridiculous stuff causing himself to fall out of favor with a lot of his own staff. Mavendetta himself, if what i was told is correct, even left because it got too weird.

Telemachos/r3x is a pretty oppressive, scary dude, and it is no wonder that nobody wants to speak out against him. People are afraid of him. And looking at his post history about Vibecraft, maybe they have a reason to be. He runs this place like the very corrupt police he claims to fight against, frequently abusing and silencing those who talk out of line, and claims to be some sort of authority, teacher, or even prophet of Anonymous.

Naturally, this shit runs badly with other Anons, and even some on this very site.

That's all


Wow, you should have shut up when you were ahead.

Just because the Vibecraft stuff is just way over your head, doesn't mean it's a "cult" or whatever the hell you're implying.

Shhhsh....This stuff is not really even outside the norm. Just studying different cultures and ideas and trying to glean the truth from them,. NOT cult, NOT weird, just what thinking people do.

Sorry, maybe someday you'll figure it out. Meanwhile, why don't you LURK MOAR. or GTFO.


=========================================
"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Kurt Vonnegut

trempiipii

trempiipii
Anonymous

Posts: 8
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°22
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
trempiipii on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:59 am
ravenpaige wrote:

Wow, you should have shut up when you were ahead.

Just because the Vibecraft stuff is just way over your head, doesn't mean it's a "cult" or whatever the hell you're implying.

Shhhsh....This stuff is not really even outside the norm. Just studying different cultures and ideas and trying to glean the truth from them,. NOT cult, NOT weird, just what thinking people do.

Sorry, maybe someday you'll figure it out. Meanwhile, why don't you LURK MOAR. or GTFO.


This little kid (at least mentally) has some sort of agenda here http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t12167-moderator-review-telemachos .
HMMMMM I WONDER WHAT IT IS

iZaros

iZaros
Anonymous

Posts: 1755
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Everywhere and nowhere, as long as I am aware of myself being me.
Post n°23
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
iZaros on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 am
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
you do a good job man even if im not exactly in support of the whole vibecraft initiative


I sort of agree, I don't know enough about vibecraft/hivemind yet but it wasn't really what I was expecting from the plan.


=========================================
Where others blindly follow the truth remember nothing is true.
Where others are limited by morality or law remember everything is permitted.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

.


Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°24
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:02 am
iZaros wrote:
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
you do a good job man even if im not exactly in support of the whole vibecraft initiative


I sort of agree, I don't know enough about vibecraft/hivemind yet but it wasn't really what I was expecting from the plan.


I'd encourage you to give it another read-through. I actually listened and removed the weird esoteric stuff.

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t968-anonymous-hivemind-102-crafting-virtual-tribes

Durandarte

Durandarte
Anonymous

Posts: 3483
Join date: 2011-08-12
Age: 17
Location: New York, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Post n°25
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Durandarte on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:16 am
iZaros wrote:
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
you do a good job man even if im not exactly in support of the whole vibecraft initiative


I sort of agree, I don't know enough about vibecraft/hivemind yet but it wasn't really what I was expecting from the plan.


I kind of like the vibecraft stuff, its kind of like a videogame in its structure, although it does need minor improvements, which is what we're all here to do to improve the plan


=========================================


Operation: Phoenix Operation: Asia Operation: Exposure



Lucky

Lucky
Anonymous

Posts: 150
Join date: 2011-06-15
Age: 26
Location: lulzapalooza square
Post n°26
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Lucky on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:17 am
trempiipii wrote:
Telemachos wrote:
It has come to my attention that people can vote on polls without registering. Which explains the massive amounts of sockpuppeting going on in this vote.

So, I've moved this to the Support Forum, which is not visible without a registered account.


Translation: Shit, it seems that I can't silence dissent efficiently enough. I just realized that I first need to allow only those voices to speak whom I think would speak most favorably for me, and disable the voices of the rest.

and
This little kid (at least mentally) has some sort of agenda here http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t12167-moderator-review-telemachos .
HMMMMM I WONDER WHAT IT IS




I'd just as much consider the votes above useless, even though I voted. Telemachos has provided some pretty engaging posts and you could tell he put a lot of thought into them. Trempiipii, you apparently don't know wtf you're talking about and are just hating. If you don't have any valid and constructive criticism to add to this site, gtfo and don't come back. Any more posts that are purely bashing posts, with a lack of genuine criticism, and I'm banning you for a day so you can sit and think about how much of a fucktard you're being. The more shit posts you post, the longer the next ban(s) will be, all the way up the tree to perma. Is that easy enough to understand?


=========================================
"He who cannot change the very fabric of his thought will never be able to change reality, and will never, therefore, make any progress." - Anwar Sadat, Egyptian President frm 1970-1981.


ravenpaige

ravenpaige
Anonymous

Posts: 308
Join date: 2011-07-03
Age: 53
Location: Elkhart, IN
Post n°27
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
ravenpaige on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 am
Topillary wrote:
Mavendetta himself, if what i was told is correct, even left because it got too weird.



Yeah, that's why Mavendetta was so complimentary two days ago in a post.


=========================================
"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Kurt Vonnegut

Twilly

Twilly
Anonymous

Posts: 137
Join date: 2011-07-09
Post n°28
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Twilly on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 am
I'd just as much consider the votes above useless, even though I voted. Telemachos has provided some pretty engaging posts and you could tell he put a lot of thought into them. Trempiipii, you apparently don't know wtf you're talking about and are just hating. If you don't have any valid and constructive criticism to add to this site, gtfo and don't come back. Any more posts that are purely bashing posts, with a lack of genuine criticism, and I'm banning you for a day so you can sit and think about how much of a fucktard you're being. The more shit posts you post, the longer the next ban(s) will be, all the way up the tree to perma. Is that easy enough to understand?
Given that he hasn't made one single constructive post, that is pretty generous.

Tide Paladin

Tide Paladin
Anonymous

Posts: 568
Join date: 2011-07-28
Age: 18
Location: Right beside Waldo
Post n°29
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Tide Paladin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 am
Telemachos wrote:
iZaros wrote:
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
you do a good job man even if im not exactly in support of the whole vibecraft initiative


I sort of agree, I don't know enough about vibecraft/hivemind yet but it wasn't really what I was expecting from the plan.


I'd encourage you to give it another read-through. I actually listened and removed the weird esoteric stuff.

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t968-anonymous-hivemind-102-crafting-virtual-tribes


I have been kinda watching the vibecraft thread and the one thing i have noticed is that you have made big changes to it and you can take aadvice from other people. If you are willing to listen to peole when they talk to you, and willing to make changes, that goes a long way to showing your ability to be a great mod. Being a great mod means you listen to the people and act accordingly. Only bad thing i would have to say is that you have at times been really harsh to some people's ideas (even though most of those went to the /b/ anyway)

In short, i can see why people get mad at you at times, but your good actions greatly outdo these and you have gotten better as time goes on. This is why i believe you are fair and efficient


=========================================
New to the plan? Click here!




MrAwesome

MrAwesome
Anonymous

Posts: 2
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°30
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
MrAwesome on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 am
Lucky wrote:
The more shit posts you post, the longer the next ban(s) will be, all the way up the tree to perma. Is that easy enough to understand?


Pretty easy for me to reset my VPN and make a new account, if that's what you mean. There's a reason why every WITP critic seems to have a brand new account. Any dissenting opinion is banned outright.
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Durandarte on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 am
MrAwesome wrote:
Lucky wrote:
The more shit posts you post, the longer the next ban(s) will be, all the way up the tree to perma. Is that easy enough to understand?


Pretty easy for me to reset my VPN and make a new account, if that's what you mean. There's a reason why every WITP critic seems to have a brand new account. Any dissenting opinion is banned outright.


If you want to criticize us at least do it constructively, don't insult them or just try to tell them they're wrong based on very little to no evidence

iZaros

iZaros
Anonymous

Posts: 1755
Join date: 2011-07-09
Location: Everywhere and nowhere, as long as I am aware of myself being me.
Post n°32
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
iZaros on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:51 am
Telemachos wrote:
iZaros wrote:
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
you do a good job man even if im not exactly in support of the whole vibecraft initiative


I sort of agree, I don't know enough about vibecraft/hivemind yet but it wasn't really what I was expecting from the plan.


I'd encourage you to give it another read-through. I actually listened and removed the weird esoteric stuff.

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t968-anonymous-hivemind-102-crafting-virtual-tribes


I just finished reading it, I will read it a few times again tomorrow and leave my feedback/questions on the thread.


=========================================
Where others blindly follow the truth remember nothing is true.
Where others are limited by morality or law remember everything is permitted.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

.


Tide Paladin

Tide Paladin
Anonymous

Posts: 568
Join date: 2011-07-28
Age: 18
Location: Right beside Waldo
Post n°33
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Tide Paladin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 am
MrAwesome wrote:
Lucky wrote:
The more shit posts you post, the longer the next ban(s) will be, all the way up the tree to perma. Is that easy enough to understand?


Pretty easy for me to reset my VPN and make a new account, if that's what you mean. There's a reason why every WITP critic seems to have a brand new account. Any dissenting opinion is banned outright.


You know that is not true, and you are blatantly starting up random fight for nothing but laughs and giggles. There are people on here who don't agree, but they do it in a respectful and decent manner. if you can't understand that, then you are worse then we could ever be


=========================================
New to the plan? Click here!




cK_6eez

cK_6eez
Anonymous

Posts: 779
Join date: 2011-07-07
Post n°34
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
cK_6eez on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:53 am
always fair


=========================================



FastDontLie

FastDontLie
Anonymous

Posts: 88
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°35
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
FastDontLie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 am
I must say that I voted against you r3x. Well it's not a surprise.

1) Vibecraft is mostly why I say you're not a good mod (admin now?) for WITP.
It seems that you've editingn it several times just because 2 or 3 guys said that it was cultish. And it was, otherwise you wouldn't have change it.

2) Because of course, the way that you handle a debate. We know that in here, dissidents are always ban and their posts deleted. It's like my 7th account here. No matter how much polite I can be, the answer is always the same: BAN. Don't tell me it ain't true.

3) Finnaly, because there is no PLAN, and you have failed to explain it (confess it) to members and people who ask


Well, I've tried to be as thorough as possible. I don't think it deserves a ban.

PS: don't open a poll if you criticize the results that come from it, it's ridiculous to always justify like that.

Permafrost

Permafrost
Anonymous

Posts: 905
Join date: 2011-08-05
Post n°36
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Permafrost on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:26 am
1. Vibecraft: Why the fuck are you pushing that here? Do it somewhere else, on your own site.

2. Emotions: You get butthurt. It's both funny and sad at the same time. However, not something good for a mod to have.

3. Trying to define Anonymous: Quit it.

4. Paranoia: Not everybody who disagrees with you is COINTELPRO or the Illuminati or some other person with an agenda. Pull your head out of your ass.

5. TL;DR: You do way too much of it, and then you get annoyed when people don't read it. It's the internet, for Christ's sake. Or you could at least make your posts interesting enough to read all the way through.

6. Censorship: You used to be wild with it. Haven't seen many recent examples, so I won't make a judgement on it right now.

Savvy?


=========================================
-The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

AzureSky

AzureSky
Anonymous

Posts: 384
Join date: 2011-07-10
Post n°37
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
AzureSky on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:30 am
He has never once pushed it on me, i read through it. Might read through it again.

He's not forcing this down our throats in the least? I dont know how you get off saying that because its untrue. So its in his sig? whoopdee doooooo.

Dox.


=========================================
Join us in Atlantic Canada on twitter! @AtlanticAnons
IRC Channel #PlanCA
Canada Corruption Starter Guide

~My revolution is born out of love for my people. Not hatred for others~

Permafrost

Permafrost
Anonymous

Posts: 905
Join date: 2011-08-05
Post n°38
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Permafrost on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:33 am
AzureSky wrote:
He has never once pushed it on me, i read through it. Might read through it again.

He's not forcing this down our throats in the least? I dont know how you get off saying that because its untrue. So its in his sig? whoopdee doooooo.

Dox.


Weird, I never said he was pushing it down our throats. It's just a stupid idea to promote culty shit on a site that has a completely different agenda. It's what drives away normal people.


=========================================
-The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

AzureSky

AzureSky
Anonymous

Posts: 384
Join date: 2011-07-10
Post n°39
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
AzureSky on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 am
Permafrost wrote:
AzureSky wrote:
He has never once pushed it on me, i read through it. Might read through it again.

He's not forcing this down our throats in the least? I dont know how you get off saying that because its untrue. So its in his sig? whoopdee doooooo.

Dox.


Weird, I never said he was pushing it down our throats. It's just a stupid idea to promote culty shit on a site that has a completely different agenda. It's what drives away normal people.


Do you see ads saying "JOIN VIBECRAFT" or any such things? Its a good read if anything, it doesnt hurt to read.


=========================================
Join us in Atlantic Canada on twitter! @AtlanticAnons
IRC Channel #PlanCA
Canada Corruption Starter Guide

~My revolution is born out of love for my people. Not hatred for others~

Permafrost

Permafrost
Anonymous

Posts: 905
Join date: 2011-08-05
Post n°40
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Permafrost on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:38 am
AzureSky wrote:

Do you see ads saying "JOIN VIBECRAFT" or any such things? Its a good read if anything, it doesnt hurt to read.


You miss my point. It's not about telling us to join it. It's the presence, here, which drives away people I'd actually like to associate with.


=========================================
-The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

FastDontLie

FastDontLie
Anonymous

Posts: 88
Join date: 2011-08-12
Post n°41
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
FastDontLie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 am
Meth addict wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
AzureSky wrote:
He has never once pushed it on me, i read through it. Might read through it again.

He's not forcing this down our throats in the least? I dont know how you get off saying that because its untrue. So its in his sig? whoopdee doooooo.

Dox.


Weird, I never said he was pushing it down our throats. It's just a stupid idea to promote culty shit on a site that has a completely different agenda. It's what drives away normal people.


Do you see ads saying "JOIN VIBECRAFT" or any such things? Its a good read if anything, it doesnt hurt to read.


Oh it's just the way that R3X has organized phase 2 and phase 3. No big deal.
Have you ever heard about Xenu? We can actually give you a free personnality test. You're available tuesday morning?

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°42
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:54 am
I understand the criticisms about Vibecraft. I really do. None of this would be necesary if we were talking about any old *chan. But this is operational Anonymous, the game is different.

The Vibecraft concept is designed based on these most fundamental axioms:

1) The Plan will decentralize eventually, with local cell websites and such, no matter what we do.
2) If we're going to decentralize, we may as well build the software and provide the information necessary to do it properly, so that The Plan on a global level can maintain operational cohesion.
3) Websites will get hit with DDoS or legal takedown.
4) Admins/moderators will burn out, ragequit, leaderfag, or get doxed.
5) Build nothing that we cannot easily replace. "And nothing of value was lost"


Marax

Marax
Anonymous

Posts: 623
Join date: 2011-06-27
Post n°43
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Marax on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 am
Morning folks

I don't really care about all this faggotry, drama and hate because:

1.)It's either 14 year olds pretending to be 30 year olds who pretend to be 'oldfags' who rage and troll at WITP because they are to full of themselves.
2.)They are ex-planners who got pissed because no one wanted to listen to their bullshit, now they flame us because they've got nothing else to do.
3.)They are people who consider themselves part of AnonOps and do not agree with the decisions made in the past, get over your butthurt faggots.
4.)Simply Trolls.

I can only speak for myself here but I never really cared much about the mods on this forum, I see them as regular members on a forum - nothing else.
I can agree or disagree with them, I don't follow them, if they do something I don't like I can ignore them because I have better things do to then to start some useless drama, no one benefits from drama and faggotry.

In the case of Telemachos or better known as FFaD, he has made some valid points in the past and he cares about this community.
He also said things that I disagree with and he sometimes falls into the "mod-mode", so what?
Stop taking yourselves so srsly.

You either get over it and start to get something done or you leave.

Now back to my coffee...


=========================================
We seek after knowledge and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals?
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
The Hackers Manifesto by The Mentor (1986)
His Truth
Bill Hicks - War & Freedom

Herrro

Herrro
Anonymous

Posts: 192
Join date: 2011-08-11
Post n°44
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Herrro on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:10 am
He my baby daddy, but that broke ass fool won't pay none of his damn child support.

hmmmm

hmmmm
Anonymous

Posts: 579
Join date: 2011-07-03
Post n°45
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
hmmmm on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 am
Everyone who posted criticisms so far seems to live in an alternate reality.

So you guys let us know when the aliens accuse you of being cointelpro.

Meanwhile, rock on Tele. I doubt you're having trouble separating reason from trollfail.


=========================================
I am cells, coordinating senses.
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Herrro on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:38 am
Telemachos wrote:

trempiipii wrote:
From other thread:

Telemachos wrote:
That being the case, you can only be here to sow discord and dissent, and you are not welcome in this community


Just so the people understand what exactly is not allowed on this 'Anonymous' board:

dis·cord/ˈdiskôrd/
Noun: Disagreement between people.
Verb: (of people) Disagree.

dis·sent   [dih-sent]
verb (used without object)
1.
to differ in sentiment or opinion, especially from the majority; withhold assent; disagree (often followed by from ): Two of the justices dissented from the majority decision.
2.
to disagree with the methods, goals, etc., of a political party or government; take an opposing view.
3.
to disagree with or reject the doctrines or authority of an established church.




Also from other thread: imgur.com/a/8M1Rw



So, this is the only apparent "foul up" you can find, which has already been answered, in the OP and by another user in this thread as well.

So please, go ahead and criticize me. I actually dare you to find one legitimate criticism against me.

These trolls, btw, have already demonstrated their propensity to sockpuppet. I have no doubt that is what's happening right now. I asked in the OP that if you have a constructive criticism, please go ahead and state it in this thread so I can have the opportunity to answer it.


Lol it didn't take you long to fall into your usual "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THOSE DISAGREEING WITH ME!!! IT IS ALL BLACK PROPAGANDA AND MANUFACTURED DISSENT!!!" Stay classy, s3xy r3xy. For the record, I voted "i have no opinion."

AnonGirl

AnonGirl
Anonymous

Posts: 1117
Join date: 2011-06-17
Post n°47
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
AnonGirl on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 am
Maybe this is off-topic, maybe not.

What happened to the "Ten Commandments of Anonymous" thread?

AnonGirl

AnonGirl
Anonymous

Posts: 1117
Join date: 2011-06-17
Post n°48
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
AnonGirl on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 am
Tide Paladin wrote:
Telemachos wrote:
iZaros wrote:
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
you do a good job man even if im not exactly in support of the whole vibecraft initiative


I sort of agree, I don't know enough about vibecraft/hivemind yet but it wasn't really what I was expecting from the plan.


I'd encourage you to give it another read-through. I actually listened and removed the weird esoteric stuff.

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t968-anonymous-hivemind-102-crafting-virtual-tribes


I have been kinda watching the vibecraft thread and the one thing i have noticed is that you have made big changes to it and you can take aadvice from other people. If you are willing to listen to peole when they talk to you, and willing to make changes, that goes a long way to showing your ability to be a great mod. Being a great mod means you listen to the people and act accordingly. Only bad thing i would have to say is that you have at times been really harsh to some people's ideas (even though most of those went to the /b/ anyway)

In short, i can see why people get mad at you at times, but your good actions greatly outdo these and you have gotten better as time goes on. This is why i believe you are fair and efficient

Oh yeah, another thought?

What the hell is the problem with Vibecraft? God, this is the Internet, people! You're not signing up for a cult. You're not signing over your life's savings or anything.

It's an interesting experiment that some people may want to partake in, but others may not. Why does it have to become such a contentious point? As long as WITP as a whole is not directly and subversively recruiting for Vibecraft, let's just see what develops.

AzureSky

AzureSky
Anonymous

Posts: 384
Join date: 2011-07-10
Post n°49
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
AzureSky on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:06 am
AnonGirl wrote:
Tide Paladin wrote:
Telemachos wrote:
iZaros wrote:
Bridgetonrebel wrote:
you do a good job man even if im not exactly in support of the whole vibecraft initiative


I sort of agree, I don't know enough about vibecraft/hivemind yet but it wasn't really what I was expecting from the plan.


I'd encourage you to give it another read-through. I actually listened and removed the weird esoteric stuff.

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t968-anonymous-hivemind-102-crafting-virtual-tribes


I have been kinda watching the vibecraft thread and the one thing i have noticed is that you have made big changes to it and you can take aadvice from other people. If you are willing to listen to peole when they talk to you, and willing to make changes, that goes a long way to showing your ability to be a great mod. Being a great mod means you listen to the people and act accordingly. Only bad thing i would have to say is that you have at times been really harsh to some people's ideas (even though most of those went to the /b/ anyway)

In short, i can see why people get mad at you at times, but your good actions greatly outdo these and you have gotten better as time goes on. This is why i believe you are fair and efficient

Oh yeah, another thought?

What the hell is the problem with Vibecraft? God, this is the Internet, people! You're not signing up for a cult. You're not signing over your life's savings or anything.

It's an interesting experiment that some people may want to partake in, but others may not. Why does it have to become such a contentious point? As long as WITP as a whole is not directly and subversively recruiting for Vibecraft, let's just see what develops.

^this


=========================================
Join us in Atlantic Canada on twitter! @AtlanticAnons
IRC Channel #PlanCA
Canada Corruption Starter Guide

~My revolution is born out of love for my people. Not hatred for others~

benjilatino

benjilatino
Anonymous

Posts: 519
Join date: 2011-07-26
Age: 17
Location: Montreal, Canada
Post n°50
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
benjilatino on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 am
i think that you are a good mod, never seen you be rude like Caveman.<--fag

the only problem was i sent you a pm and u said you would get back at me tomorrow, i had asked me registration would b back up, but its okay i completely understand the fact that u must be busy. nothing really wrong with that.


=========================================
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
MONTREAL, CANADA
Most people ARE anons without realizing it.

KarenGrant

KarenGrant
Anonymous

Posts: 623
Join date: 2011-07-13
Post n°51
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
KarenGrant on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 am
Never had a problem.
"no opinion"
So I guess that is good.


=========================================
"No, it is amazing that you've managed to come up with a scenario that is even more insane than what it actually happening." ~ Rory

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°52
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 am
benjilatino wrote:
i think that you are a good mod, never seen you be rude like Caveman.<--fag

the only problem was i sent you a pm and u said you would get back at me tomorrow, i had asked me registration would b back up, but its okay i completely understand the fact that u must be busy. nothing really wrong with that.


I apologize for not getting back to you on that. A lot of members have been asking this question, and the truth of the matter is that we need to set up better protection against the spammers.

The idea I have for this is to set up a "Registered" usergroup of which you have to be a member in order to post anywhere.

This would be a bit of a painful process, as everyone would have to join that usergroup in order to post, and an admin would have to approve them.

The upside is, once we get through the mass-approval process, send out a PM notifying everyone, etc., then the admin(s) can just mass-approve once or twice a day, and we would be able to catch any spammers that get through.

We would also set up a "Welcome" PM that everyone receives upon joining, directing them to join the "Registered" usergroup in order to post.

opossum

opossum
Anonymous

Posts: 26
Join date: 2011-08-09
Post n°53
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
opossum on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 am
Still new here but my first impression of Telemachos was that I wanted to know more about him. The Vibecraft stuff was intense and pulled together ideas from so many different sources, that impressed me. I didn't understand it all but I also didn't see it as integral to Anonymous, so I filed it away mentally. I thought of it as someone developing philosophies for things he saw might be needed in the future. Distant future. I have read similar things before, so it didn't freak me out.
From what I've seen Telemachos is dedicated and his intentions are good. My opinion based on my limited experience here so far.

hmmmm

hmmmm
Anonymous

Posts: 579
Join date: 2011-07-03
Post n°54
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
hmmmm on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 pm
Telemachos wrote:
benjilatino wrote:
i think that you are a good mod, never seen you be rude like Caveman.<--fag

the only problem was i sent you a pm and u said you would get back at me tomorrow, i had asked me registration would b back up, but its okay i completely understand the fact that u must be busy. nothing really wrong with that.


I apologize for not getting back to you on that. A lot of members have been asking this question, and the truth of the matter is that we need to set up better protection against the spammers.

The idea I have for this is to set up a "Registered" usergroup of which you have to be a member in order to post anywhere.

This would be a bit of a painful process, as everyone would have to join that usergroup in order to post, and an admin would have to approve them.

The upside is, once we get through the mass-approval process, send out a PM notifying everyone, etc., then the admin(s) can just mass-approve once or twice a day, and we would be able to catch any spammers that get through.

We would also set up a "Welcome" PM that everyone receives upon joining, directing them to join the "Registered" usergroup in order to post.


Why not have a couple forums where even guests can post? Welcoming board? Why we fight could also be up there, to give people something to do as they wait for approval. These boards can have special moderators who's job is to be extra friendly

I imagined this scheme being implemented and I think it could work out nicely.


=========================================
I am cells, coordinating senses.

Kanoogal

Kanoogal
Anonymous

Posts: 133
Join date: 2011-07-28
Post n°55
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Kanoogal on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 pm
Never had a problem with you.



=========================================
You are not the contents of your wallet.

calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°56
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
calico cat on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 pm
I voted "not fair or efficient". I think you already know why.


Nytefall

Nytefall
Anonymous

Posts: 663
Join date: 2011-07-11
Age: 40
Post n°57
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Nytefall on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 pm
Well I wasn't going to comment actually until I saw this:

So please, go ahead and criticize me. I actually dare you to find one legitimate criticism against me.

Really? You really think your infallible? I could point to another thread in which you were knee jerk reactionary and trying to derail an opinion polling of another Moderator in which even that Moderator agrees that your thread was biased. I still find it funny that only a very small number of people, all your click, at first called mine biased. I could take the time to explain the valley technique of oratory expression and polling but I really don't want to bore anyone else who comes along this thread.

The criticism I feel needed to give is the idea that certain moderators have of being infallible and considering their responsibilities to be powers.

Other than liking being able to express myself like this without making a co-volunteer {oh that is what you are: simply a volunteer} butthurt because I point out the truth, the other reason that I have repreatedly turned down being a Moderator is because I don't want to be affiliated with people that think that way.

I have hopes for you though. Your in the right place. Your service is appreciated, just don't confuse service for authority please.

[edit: added note]
Mine did become biased as that was repeated called of me to do and I obliged. I just wanted to clear that up before it became a point of argument.



Last edited by Nytefall on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added note & noticed typo)

Caveman

Caveman
Anonymous

Posts: 1635
Join date: 2011-06-19
Location: Plato's Cave
Post n°58
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Caveman on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 pm
benjilatino wrote:
i think that you are a good mod, never seen you be rude like Caveman.<--fag




Keep the hate about me to my own thread.


=========================================
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°59
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:08 pm
Nytefall wrote:
Well I wasn't going to comment actually until I saw this:

So please, go ahead and criticize me. I actually dare you to find one legitimate criticism against me.

Really? You really think your infallible? I could point to another thread in which you were knee jerk reactionary and trying to derail an opinion polling of another Moderator in which even that Moderator agrees that your thread was biased. I still find it funny that only a very small number of people, all your click, at first called mine biased. I could take the time to explain the valley technique of oratory expression and polling but I really don't want to bore anyone else who comes along this thread.

The criticism I feel needed to give is the idea that certain moderators have of being infallible and considering their responsibilities to be powers.

Other than liking being able to express myself like this without making a co-volunteer {oh that is what you are: simply a volunteer} butthurt because I point out the truth, the other reason that I have repreatedly turned down being a Moderator is because I don't want to be affiliated with people that think that way.

I have hopes for you though. Your in the right place. Your service is appreciated, just don't confuse service for authority please.

[edit: added note]
Mine did become biased as that was repeated called of me to do and I obliged. I just wanted to clear that up before it became a point of argument.



Thank you. By saying that, I was actually hoping to inspire legitimate criticisms against me, so I can know where I can improve.

I never claimed to be perfect, but I'm working on it.

Nytefall

Nytefall
Anonymous

Posts: 663
Join date: 2011-07-11
Age: 40
Post n°60
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Nytefall on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 pm
Telemachos wrote:
Nytefall wrote:
Well I wasn't going to comment actually until I saw this:

So please, go ahead and criticize me. I actually dare you to find one legitimate criticism against me.

Really? You really think your infallible? I could point to another thread in which you were knee jerk reactionary and trying to derail an opinion polling of another Moderator in which even that Moderator agrees that your thread was biased. I still find it funny that only a very small number of people, all your click, at first called mine biased. I could take the time to explain the valley technique of oratory expression and polling but I really don't want to bore anyone else who comes along this thread.

The criticism I feel needed to give is the idea that certain moderators have of being infallible and considering their responsibilities to be powers.

Other than liking being able to express myself like this without making a co-volunteer {oh that is what you are: simply a volunteer} butthurt because I point out the truth, the other reason that I have repreatedly turned down being a Moderator is because I don't want to be affiliated with people that think that way.

I have hopes for you though. Your in the right place. Your service is appreciated, just don't confuse service for authority please.

[edit: added note]
Mine did become biased as that was repeated called of me to do and I obliged. I just wanted to clear that up before it became a point of argument.



Thank you. By saying that, I was actually hoping to inspire legitimate criticisms against me, so I can know where I can improve.

I never claimed to be perfect, but I'm working on it.


I hope we all are.
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
poporella on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm
i have absolutely no problems with Telemacho, i cant believe its 50:50 here and @ Cavemans thread its 70:30 in favour?!

Guess, still people trolling you for the statement that you give a shit on reputation points!
i like his approach on WITP aswell!

Permafrost

Permafrost
Anonymous

Posts: 905
Join date: 2011-08-05
Post n°62
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Permafrost on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 pm
poporella wrote:
i have absolutely no problems with Telemacho, i cant believe its 50:50 here and @ Cavemans thread its 70:30 in favour?!

Guess, still people trolling you for the statement that you give a shit on reputation points!


That's cause Caveman's cool.


=========================================
-The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

CysticDrone

CysticDrone
Anonymous

Posts: 391
Join date: 2011-07-20
Age: 29
Location: NE
Post n°63
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
CysticDrone on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 pm
I haven't had any problems or seen any.

poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°64
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
poporella on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm
Permafrost wrote:
poporella wrote:
i have absolutely no problems with Telemacho, i cant believe its 50:50 here and @ Cavemans thread its 70:30 in favour?!

Guess, still people trolling you for the statement that you give a shit on reputation points!


That's cause Caveman's cool.


why people always feel attracted to egocentrics in mildest form - psychopath in most severe form, and dismiss the silent but normal, peaceful ones?
Must be an achillis verse of mankind!

Sixtwelve

Sixtwelve
Anonymous

Posts: 1330
Join date: 2011-08-06
Post n°65
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Sixtwelve on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:45 pm
trempiipii wrote:
Telemachos wrote:

Sixtwelve here appears to be leading the charge


trempiipii wrote:

Your paranoia and tendency to assign blame to unrelated parties (denvetta, Srew, FBI, CIA, 4chan, anonops, WWP, Topillary, COINTELPRO, etc, etc) is yet another example of your fucked up cult mentality.


Damnit, forgot to add Sixtwelve to the list.


Where is r3x's quote from? This thread and he edited it out?

Because specifically blaming it on me in the OP is very inappropriate and biased behavior coming from a moderator.

This thread is pointless, everyone could give negative votes and he'll just dismiss it as Cointelpro sabotaging him.

Permafrost

Permafrost
Anonymous

Posts: 905
Join date: 2011-08-05
Post n°66
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Permafrost on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:46 pm
poporella wrote:


why people always feel attracted to egocentrics in mildest form - psychopath in most severe form, and dismiss the silent but normal, peaceful ones?
Must be an achillis verse of mankind!


Maybe I like people who don't post in broken english.


=========================================
-The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

poporella

poporella
Anonymous

Posts: 774
Join date: 2011-06-16
Location: believe and argue are one and the same
Post n°67
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
poporella on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 pm
Permafrost wrote:
poporella wrote:


why people always feel attracted to egocentrics in mildest form - psychopath in most severe form, and dismiss the silent but normal, peaceful ones?
Must be an achillis verse of mankind!


Maybe I like people who don't post in broken english.


ever saw caveman actually writing anything more than a sentence under a pic?


=========================================
OP: exploit fraudulent health care politics & illegal business of the medical industrial sector
What Makes The System Stronger What Weakens It
Understanding The Modern Monetary Theory
The Natural Economic Order
History Must Not Repeat
General Operations 2 Guideline

Sixtwelve

Sixtwelve
Anonymous

Posts: 1330
Join date: 2011-08-06
Post n°68
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Sixtwelve on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 pm
poporella wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
poporella wrote:


why people always feel attracted to egocentrics in mildest form - psychopath in most severe form, and dismiss the silent but normal, peaceful ones?
Must be an achillis verse of mankind!


Maybe I like people who don't post in broken english.


ever saw caveman actually writing anything more than a sentence under a pic?

Yes. If you haven't, maybe you aren't familiar enough with his posts to judge him.

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°69
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm
I have to admit there is something of a mad logic to my actions. All of the trolls would have come here to disrupt The Plan in any case, and would have attempted to single out any one of the mods/admins for trolling and to start a shitstorm against them.

I've more or less taken it upon myself to be the most active in calling out the trolls, to be the whipping boy so the rest of the mod team doesn't have to suffer that. Have I been trolling as USI in order to do this? You be the judge.

Besides that, Internet forums live on drama. It's a fact of life on the Internet.

Kosmicdebris

Kosmicdebris
Anonymous

Posts: 697
Join date: 2011-07-13
Location: Canada
Post n°70
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Kosmicdebris on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 pm
Never had a problem with you at all. Your active, and from ive seen fair (although, I have to say I dont spend all day here reading everything)


=========================================
Lets get ourselves sustainable!!!! http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t6482-updated-with-poll-operation-permaculture-grow-your-own-food



Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

*que soul raping solo

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°71
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 pm
telemachos es muy bueno

TheDuck

TheDuck
Anonymous

Posts: 657
Join date: 2011-07-14
Post n°72
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
TheDuck on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 pm
Duckie tips the scale in favour of "Very fair and efficient!"

Hurrah we win, can we haz cookies?


=========================================
"In Order To Live, You Must Be Willing To Die."

"The Brave May Not Live Forever But The Cautious Do Not Live At All."

"Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Up Every Time We Fail."

"The Truth Cannot Be Told...It Must Be Realized"

>>>>> NEW USERS README <<<<<
How To Be Anonymous Online (Safety, I2P, and IRC)



opossum

opossum
Anonymous

Posts: 26
Join date: 2011-08-09
Post n°73
Yawn
opossum on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:51 pm
I think that the fact that most of the votes are on the far opposite of the poll says something about this whole thread. This is all about personality conflict. Probably nobody's right and nobody's wrong.

calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°74
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
calico cat on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:16 pm
opossum wrote:
I think that the fact that most of the votes are on the far opposite of the poll says something about this whole thread. This is all about personality conflict. Probably nobody's right and nobody's wrong.


That is making an assumption. My vote had nothing to do with personality.

Sixtwelve

Sixtwelve
Anonymous

Posts: 1330
Join date: 2011-08-06
Post n°75
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Sixtwelve on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 am
Maybe TELEMACHOS is the one sockpuppeting to sway the votes. Because he's COINTELPRO.

Oh yes, I just went there.
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos

Post by ravenpaige on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
ravenpaige on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:36 am
Sixtwelve wrote:
Maybe TELEMACHOS is the one sockpuppeting to sway the votes. Because he's COINTELPRO.

Oh yes, I just went there.

<SIGH/>
This isn't even worth replying to


=========================================
"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Kurt Vonnegut

Durandarte

Durandarte
Anonymous

Posts: 3483
Join date: 2011-08-12
Age: 17
Location: New York, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Post n°77
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Durandarte on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:51 am
Sixtwelve wrote:
poporella wrote:
Permafrost wrote:
poporella wrote:


why people always feel attracted to egocentrics in mildest form - psychopath in most severe form, and dismiss the silent but normal, peaceful ones?
Must be an achillis verse of mankind!


Maybe I like people who don't post in broken english.


ever saw caveman actually writing anything more than a sentence under a pic?

Yes. If you haven't, maybe you aren't familiar enough with his posts to judge him.


Telemacho wrote half of those intro pages!


=========================================


Operation: Phoenix Operation: Asia Operation: Exposure



Sixtwelve

Sixtwelve
Anonymous

Posts: 1330
Join date: 2011-08-06
Post n°78
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Sixtwelve on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 am
ravenpaige wrote:
Sixtwelve wrote:
Maybe TELEMACHOS is the one sockpuppeting to sway the votes. Because he's COINTELPRO.

Oh yes, I just went there.

<SIGH/>
This isn't even worth replying to

So of course you do so anyway.

cian_crionnacht

cian_crionnacht
Anonymous

Posts: 350
Join date: 2011-07-06
Post n°79
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
cian_crionnacht on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 am
I think you are a great mod. I have sent you a pm with suggestions in the past, dont feel the need to argue over shit in a thread.

This is for all the mods here, you ARE appreciated. It is a great thing you are doing and I for one thank all of you.

You volunteer your time to keep the forum organized and for that you get a target on your back. Sounds like a shitty deal to me, but someone has to do it.

TL;DR Thanks mods!

The L in this TL;DR means "your a lazy fuck, it is short read it!"


=========================================
Oppression can only survive through silence

Vote Cian for ruler of anon!

Rowvote

Rowvote
Anonymous

Posts: 268
Join date: 2011-07-10
Post n°80
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Rowvote on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm
There are two types of people that I regularly notice writing on this site: Those who share their thoughts and ideas with the community and than those who tell you how to think and criticize other peoples thoughts.

I know which of the two types I support.

+1 to mod, from what I have read and experienced of this mod, they our doing an excellent job here.

ravenpaige

ravenpaige
Anonymous

Posts: 308
Join date: 2011-07-03
Age: 53
Location: Elkhart, IN
Post n°81
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
ravenpaige on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:57 am
Sixtwelve wrote:
ravenpaige wrote:
Sixtwelve wrote:
Maybe TELEMACHOS is the one sockpuppeting to sway the votes. Because he's COINTELPRO.

Oh yes, I just went there.

<SIGH/>
This isn't even worth replying to

So of course you do so anyway.


Sixtwelve..thanks...I'm glad *someone* got my joke.


=========================================
"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
Kurt Vonnegut

Herrro

Herrro
Anonymous

Posts: 192
Join date: 2011-08-11
Post n°82
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Herrro on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:45 am
R3x still won't pay child support

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°83
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:54 am
Herrro wrote:
R3x still won't pay child support


I can't walk around town without running into nine guys she fucked (name that movie quote).

Marax

Marax
Anonymous

Posts: 623
Join date: 2011-06-27
Post n°84
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Marax on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 am
Telemachos wrote:
Herrro wrote:
R3x still won't pay child support


I can't walk around town without running into nine guys she fucked (name that movie quote).


The Boondock Saints mate, cheers.



=========================================
We seek after knowledge and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals?
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
The Hackers Manifesto by The Mentor (1986)
His Truth
Bill Hicks - War & Freedom

Herrro

Herrro
Anonymous

Posts: 192
Join date: 2011-08-11
Post n°85
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Herrro on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:05 am
Hey guys, don't worry about this anymore. I can confirm that magick is involved.

Topillary

Topillary
Anonymous

Posts: 109
Join date: 2011-08-02
Post n°86
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Topillary on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 am



WELL HOW ABOUT THAT

Guest

Guest
Guest

Post n°87
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 am
Topillary wrote:
WELL HOW ABOUT THAT


The End.

Thanx guys, that was fun hangin' here.


calico cat

calico cat
Anonymous

Posts: 1988
Join date: 2011-07-11
Post n°88
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
calico cat on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm
Xenu wrote:
Topillary wrote:
WELL HOW ABOUT THAT


The End.

Thanx guys, that was fun hangin' here.



What about that? Partially visible posts, with no available link, is nothing of value.

You do amuse Using one user account to support your other user account post is

Sixtwelve

Sixtwelve
Anonymous

Posts: 1330
Join date: 2011-08-06
Post n°89
Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos
Sixtwelve on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:42 pm
calico cat wrote:
Xenu wrote:
Topillary wrote:
WELL HOW ABOUT THAT


The End.

Thanx guys, that was fun hangin' here.



What about that? Partially visible posts, with no available link, is nothing of value.

You do amuse Using one user account to support your other user account post is


pastebin.com/2ASQ1yPg is what he was referring to.

Turns out all this time r3x has been a part of a cult (no, a proper, real cult) trying to recruit you.

I just want to say I TOLD YOU SO.
avatar
ravenpaige
Admin

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Review: Telemachos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum