Memes, Archetypes, and Synchronicity as Psy-Op Weapons

Go down

Memes, Archetypes, and Synchronicity as Psy-Op Weapons

Post by ARTnonymous on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 pm

MEMES ARCHETYPES AND SYNCHRONICITY: AN OWNER'S MANUAL

These 3 things are sweet tools for Good Propoganda, as in viral education for our cause:

humans are just systems for propogating memes. We can use this to our advantage as an ideal peaceful resistance tool.

Memes are a polar opposite of archetypes, because memes apply to everyone in their focused cultural specificity, their idiosyncratic self-evidence, truly the smallest unit of information which can be passed between humans, and a test to see if someone on the other line is human or spambot- lolcats confirm the individual as not-a-machine, "cat protocol". Meanwhile archetypes apply to everyone, but in their over-arching timelessness. The archetypes of the Snake, the Earth Goddess, The Jester, The Hero, The Villain, The seductress, The World Tree, The bee, the SNAKE, The Frost Giants, The Trolls. We can use archetypes to our advantage. peaceful resistance. Their powers are like sharks, big ones.

Memes like Friday, Winning, My Little Pony, Boxxy, Insanity Wolf- they burn out so fast, humans are but meme incinerators burning down the joke within instants until it haunts itself in endless variations, like mirrors reflecting eachother. For those who bare witness at the birth of any epic meme- it doesn't matter what was chosen, so long as it is human and absurd, but once the champagne bottle of the group mind mask smashes against a meme it becomes a symbol of inexpressibly infinite individuality and it's Profound Divine Glitch.

An idea who's time has come is like a leviathan emerging out of the Jungian collective subconscious and then re-submerging. Anonymous is that idea.

Anonymous is both good and evil simply because it is humanity and humanity contains both. It is natural that a mocking spirit accompanies us, for how else could we survive ourselves? It's really all in the smile of the mask for me, all else is window shopping. The only revolution that can both be won AND smiled through is a psy-ops war fought with a viral infliction of ideology captured in the smiling ultimate meme/archetype that is our a symbol- a mask. The smile is a deflection of force that conquers tyranny with a mocking spirit like that with which anon avenged Dusty the cat- the discovery of morality.

Synchronicity is like pulling an event out of the potentiality of time and randomness, n event both so idiosyncratic it must be random but so coincidental it must be Fated. The ultimate example of synchronicity is 2012, we all instinctively know what this number means because it has become the largest human experiment in synchronicity and archetypal manifestation. It is irrelevant whether it was Fated or Not- the point is if enough people hold the symbol in their collective subconscious, it becomes "as good a now-point as any" and means both Apocalypse, Chaos, Evil Order, or Rebirth depending on the predilection of whoever psyche. The point is if we pour our symbolic faculties into the Illuminati myth, it becomes a valuable collective daydream- a dream it would be in our best interests to interpret. This brings me to a project I've been devising:

OPERATION: RECLAIM REPTILLIAN ARCHETYPE

The SNAKE is an ideal symbol for our purposes because invokes writhing catharsis, the sinewave of the basswobble frequency, the orgiastic untiy of the rave/dance culture, the dionysian revelry, and most of all the Old Myth of the snake as the "devil", which we can use to our advantage because it strikes primal fear in the hearts of mortals-- of these conservative fundamentalist teaparty neocon businessmen who have very clear plans for the oil everywhere. If they fear the snake, then initiate Operation: Reclaim Reptillian Archetype- imposing bee stuff is imposing, eh? In the Art of Manifestation something as infinitly random and insignificant as the choice of shade of a color of yellow and hexagons can tilt the surfacing leviathon to re-submerge before crystallizing into its post 2012-illuminati-run Carnival of Lights.

ps. anyone who thinks I actually believe, literally, in Illuminati lizard people and 2012 apocalypse is probably themselves a lizard person. (sarcasm). Verily, this modern fairy tale IS true, but in the sense that Symbols have Power, and Epic Symbols can be manipulated in their formative stages for the benefit of the clever and those attuned to harmonic teamwork and the subtlety of memetic propaganda. Reclaim the Snake, Maintain that anon is Illuminati and Mckenna's Archaic Revival and that those awakening as the year takes hold are reptiles teleported back from the End-Point, that inconceivable but self-evident Novelty (2012) pulling history toward it like a black hole which some call Revelation's Rapture, some call NWO Totalitarian Fascism, and which an hero intuitively create by "writhing" it into existence with an almost wicked mischief and mocking spirit- the true Samurai Trolls.
[u]
ARTnonymous
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memes, Archetypes, and Synchronicity as Psy-Op Weapons

Post by The Dude on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:31 am

This is wicked-sweet.

I'm a fan and student of Joseph Campbell, so I'm right there with ya concerning archetypes and memes. Just because you don't believe in numerology means you should ignore it, particularly if your enemy DOES believe it.

Sun Tzu wrote:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
This is what all the anti-moonbats totally fail to recognize. Our enemy is so much more than what they see. Someone on WWP tried to convince me that all we need to do is return to scientific rationality to save the world. But our enemy uses symbols all the time, in logos, and television, and Lady Gaga. I'm almost completely ignorant on the true nature of the sybolism used by the elites, but I've had to separate myself from the culture to avoid it. So now I'm a social outcast, unable to relate to most of my peers because I don't know the latest meme or catchphrase they picked up from the latest television show.

So, concerning the snake, I don't know. Something disconcerting about that, maybe you can help me understand it. But I like where you're going, and this is an info war, no doubt about it, and rational argument is NOT going to win the day.

The Dude
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malevolance on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Beautifully stated. All of it.

May I introduce the Scandinavian/ Norse/ Icelandic Mythology?
The concept of Oroborus scans through major world religions. The serpant who encircles the world, growing and swallowing it's own tail. Slowly constricting tighter and tighter around the earth until it is destroyed(Indoctrination, morals, propiganda, misinformation). In Scandinavian Theology this serpant is known as Jormangandr. It is Son of the Trickster God/Giant, Loki(The Government).
In the end, Thor(The resistance), with his mighty hammer (Justice) that emits lightening(truth) defeats this giant snake and kills it. However, the question is did he do this invain? We can learn something from this tale. Thor went head on with this serpant and died in the process of killing it. This is not what we want. We want to survive this struggle.

This is similar to the Korean concept of the two serpants struggling over power to see which one will become the celestial dragon. One evil dragon wishes to gain power and will use this power to destroy the world and rule the universe. The good dragon will use this power to protect the world and oversee the universe.

Also, similar to the Alchemaic symbol of the two dragons who are face to face, wrapped tightly around the other squeezing eachother. One dragon will win. Will it be the good dragon or the bad dragon? Either way, trapped between the two is the universe which, in the process, will be crushed.

When it comes to resistance, regardless of the origins of it, I prefer to refer to the Bible. This is because it seems to have an extra depth to all of this. Jesus was obviously a blatant leader of the Resistance. He was not ignorant of Egyptian teachings, having grown up there for the first 13 or so years of his life. This is significant because Egypt is where the Jewish faith mostly came from. Abraham, Isaiac and Jacob, Israel were all Pagans. There was no structure to their faith or set belief in their God. Moses structured that faith through laws, order, management, leadership that he picked up from his training in the Palace in Egypt. He gave attributes to their God that match those of The God of Pharoah. Amun, Amen etc. (Which is why, humorously enough, christians say "Amen" at the end of their prayers.) and even taught a historical background mythology almost identicle to those taught in Egypt. The reason sects and members of the Illuminati use Egyptian and Alchemaical symbols is because the illuminati began in Egypt and developed Alchemy. I do not say this based on conspiracy theories I have heard. I say this based on what I have studied in religion and theology. Based on what I have read in the books of a few of their sects. Based on what I have been told by members of the Free Masons and one member of the Skull and Crossbones.

I first encountered the concept of Illuminati while researching the origins of Baphemet as depicted by Aleister Crowley. I have since come to find that Baphemet is a God used to represent the process, teachings and phases of Initiation within the Illuminati.

2012 is not the end of the world in Mayan tradition or according to their Callendar. According to Astronomy there are what are called great ages. These great ages last aproximately 5,000 years. The same amount of time the Mayan calandar lasts. Then it all starts over. That does not mean that this cannot be used for a warning... impending doom lurks ahead. The cause is still unknown but there are many theories that are considered conspiracy. I have in within my arsinal of "moon battary" a video with one of the pioneer in vaccine research and technology that introduced luchemia and aids into the population through vaccines... admitting it, going into the details of it and laughing about it. Video of Bill Gates telling of how we are going to lower world population through birth control, vaccines and health care. How is health care and vaccines going to control world population?!?!

I refer back to the bible. My question that I have posed to myself is this, are the teachings of Jesus truelly teachings of religion? Or are they messages of revolution? Jesus and 13 men effectively turned the world upside down with their message. "The truth will set you free". They did this with the truth, behind their "armor" of "God" protected under the guise of religion. Eventually the powers who were caught on and hunted down and killed Jesus and eventually, his followers.

Which brings me to my next point. Where did the "apostle" Paul come from? He was one of the Elites who saught to kill all Christians. Then suddenly he had a vission and became a self proclaimed apostle. Peter, who'm Jesus built his "church" upon and Paul were in open direct conflict. Peter and John who continued a message of revolution were eventually tortured and killed or left for dead. Paul was "imprisoned" and protected, housed and fed by the same people who killed them. Paul's message was of religion. Paul's message was similar, but not the same. Paul effectively twisted and warped the message of the rebelion and put an end to their rebellion. The Catholic church, created under Ceasar Constantine(a pagan sun worshiper, this is why church is now on sunday) further spread this initiative.

Last edited by Malevolance on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Malevolance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Ok, Malevolence, slow down. I'm kind of following what you are saying, and I know you're very upset at WITP right now, but you just went from known history/evolution of religion which is pretty well documented to something that I think is suggesting the very same forces are at work at WITP, and I don't think I can agree with that unless you're talking on a spiritual/philosophical sense.

A little history of WITP is probably in order. I can fill in a bit, but others here were on the site earlier than I, so they can correct me or fill in other details.

WITP went officially live, I believe, June 15 of this year. I joined, I believe, in mid July, just before Operation Onslaught, prompted by a YouTube video shared by one of my contacts on FB.

At that time, the Admin for WITP was Mavendetta, and he had attracted some early adopters like AnonGirl (the Dude), and also one OP going by Fighter From A Distance or Telemachos. If you search the WITP site, you'll still find many remnants of his posts (some are in the b/asement). Others, I note bemusedly, are still referred to by the current Mods when welcoming new people to WITP.

I have to say, those two weeks or so after I had found WITP, but before OP Onslaught, were very good times for WITP. Many people were joining. Many very thoughtful discussions were occurring (you've read some, I think, posted by AnonGirl at that time). But there were many very thoughtful people who had joined.

FFAD/Telemachos was somewhat leading the charge, since he had written a lot of informative posts about Anonymous and the goals for WITP. While there was clearly some pushback from some members and trolls, from what I saw, FFAD was attempting to revise and incorporate suggestions. Perhaps eventually his vision for the plan would have been discarded or extremely altered. However, just after OP Onslaught, WITP was subject to a large spam attack and then, almost immediately, an infiltration from members who said they were from WWP (including SixTwelve), who attacked FFAD for supposedly "trying to create a "cult" out of WITP and enact his "vibecraft" cult on the members of WITP. Large shitstorm ensued, and FFAD was removed as mod and eventually banned from WITP.

Shortly after that, another mod (forgot his name now, so someone else fill in), started an argument with the Admin, Mavendetta, when members from WITP were trying to negotiate an online interview with Adam Kokesh (Adam against the Man). New shitstorm. Admin deleted the thread, then hand-picked Admin replacement (after Mavendetta was ousted) also locked new thread and was also effectively ousted (new Admin was FirstMonkey, good friend IRL of Mavendetta).

The videos you saw about Plan /b have been around for a while. These began, I believe, after the ouster of FFAD, but before the ouster of Mavendetta and FirstMonkey.

So, there's been a lot going on at WITP in the few short months it's been in existence. I won't go into here the ProjectMayhem2012 thread and how that website, began about 6-months before WITP was created, nevertheless seems to point to WITP and has clearly utilized it's resources.

And yes, as you have seen some of the current mods (but not all, I assure you) seem to be "in" whatever game it is that is being played out there. But I really don't believe there is just one enemy.

SixTwelve: yes, I believe s/he is a Fed, but I also believe s/he came over from WWP. Goal: find anything illegal going on? Yes, I believe that, but I also believe it is to locate, target and remove anyone that might have to potential to harness WITP assets.

President Shaw/other sockpuppets: I think is a legitimate organizer at WWP, but may just be a good ploy

Caveman: We can't decide about Caveman. I think he's just a dumb policeman, who only knows his duty is to protect Active Ops, and can't see how anything else is relevant, but I could be wrong.

The RAAGE Team: For the most part, a bunch of kids, finding they can get attention and applause by misbehaving. Who wouldn't join, at that age? Some have actually got some potential, I think. I've seen both Deadpool and Spiderman be thoughtful on occassion. Bridgeton Rebel is a stupid kid. Calico Cat can be sweet at times, but is very easily persuaded.

Others on the site are really dedicated to their OPs, and just trying to keep their heads down.

So, I don't think we should "nuke em from orbit." How about if we just wait, watch, ask thoughtful people to join here, and then go in with strength? After all, the marketing for WITP has already been done, and it's obviously still working. Occupy Mainstreet is pulling in even more as we speak. If the trolls want to send them away, why not welcome some of them here?

Ok my 2 cents. Maybe I should make this an OP.
ravenpaige
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malevolance on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:15 am

I definately think that while WITP is still up it would be a good idea to pull people in.

As far as how what you were saying applies to this discussion toppic and what I posted previously:
I was simply pointing out a similarity in the structure of how things seem to be heading with WITP. Based on history, if WITP is allowed to continue down it's current path it could effectively replace Anonymous with itself. And I'm personally not OK with that.

The point of my post, however, was to say that religion is something that can EFFECTIVELY be used to discuss resistance type topics with "God" as the armor under the guise of "religion". It is my belief that this is in fact what Jesus and his disciples were doing and why they were killed. And under our current system with freedom of religion, we can formulate a code to speak of things, plan things. give instructions all based around the same structure of encryption already put into place by John, Peter and Jesus.

Just like how the Slaves used the religious Hymnes to give eachother detailed instructions of what to do, where to go, who to meet, what time to be there, and what to say in order to gain freedom through the underground railroads.

On your last note. Definately I would make that an OP.

Last edited by Malevolance on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Malevolance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTnonymous on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Yeah, that history lesson needs to be stickied with a timeline graph of major events. Very good overview which clarified what were my crude hunches... I'm a big proponent of tracking the historical evolution of social processes, it's fun/truth is dynamic, and best, understanding the course of things helps you to predict the future, if not in a literal prophecy sense, at least in an intuitive but willful best hunch-as-par-the-omens sense. This is relevant to the discussion elsewhere about harnassing what witp power we may while it is online, if not trying to preserve and engeneer it from afar...?

EDIT: mispelled "harnassing witp' as "harrassing" haha Trollian slip I guess.
ARTnonymous
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down