Anonymous Research Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of WITP

3 posters

Go down

End of WITP Empty End of WITP

Post by ravenpaige Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Posted at WITP:

Due to a number of reasons, the most notable of which being poor administration and hosting, we have decided to end The Plan. All of the threads have been merged into the Archive and locked for your viewing pleasure, and this website will be deleted on January 2nd, 2012. But this is not the end.

A new website, with new goals (and yes new rules, so don't forget to read the ToS) will being launched shortly. The name of this website is The Agora Project and you can follow news about it on Twitter @AgoraVoice. The URL will be released soon.

In the meantime, feel free to join us in the IRC and to use this discussion forum.

Please join us as we transition to this new platform.

See you on the other side.

---The Mod Team

Here's the new URL: http://www.theagoraproject.org/

I know some here are not wanting to go to this new site (and I'm not sure myself) but I wanted to make the info available.

Love you guys!
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

End of WITP Empty Re: End of WITP

Post by The Dude Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:28 am

Thanks for the link.

I think it might be time to quietly fade into the background.
The Dude
The Dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenpaige Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 am

I don't know it's like where you are, but here, I think the fun is just beginning. I have not been feeling well for the last couple of weeks, but I will try to get more updates posted here.

As for WITP, well, it was a fun ride, and sorry to see it go, really, but...onward and upward.

Agora doesn't seem to have much going on, but I'll likely watch it for a while to see. Meanwhile, much is going on in the Occupys. It will be interesting to see what this year brings.
ravenpaige
ravenpaige
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryosun Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 am

I attended my first local Occupy meeting tonight. The group is small, but I was surprised to see the many local events they were cooking up. And there's one big one brewing- the ALEC meeting is to be held in Salt Lake City in July of this year. This is nuts, all those big-wig evildoers right in my own backyard this year! And yes, the group voted to disband its silly little camp hosted at the friendly Unitarian Church. Time to move on to better things, indeed.
Cryosun
Cryosun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down